Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin Redhounds 2007
Alright, to be honest with you all I haven't kept great track of my old high school since I've graduated. I saw they did mediocre last year, but I was curious to how good they'd be next year. Honestly, all I know is that Clint Cashen will be back...anyone know anything about them? Thanks.
If i'm not mistakes, Somerset plays Corbin in Week 11. I look foward to it!!
Somerset_Football Wrote:If i'm not mistakes, Somerset plays Corbin in Week 11. I look foward to it!!

Awesome....should you all beat us? (sorry to ask stupid questions, I just wasn't too familiar with last years team or the '07 team)
Corbin has a strong line and Cashen is a very good QB. He is mobile and has a very accurate arm. Corbin's defense is vey physical and very good against the run. The secondary was the real weak spot. They return most of this years team so they should be pretty darn good.
FBALL Wrote:Corbin has a strong line and Cashen is a very good QB. He is mobile and has a very accurate arm. Corbin's defense is vey physical and very good against the run. The secondary was the real weak spot. They return most of this years team so they should be pretty darn good.

I appreciate it....thanks :thumpsup:
I am glad Russell moves to 3A, Corbin will be a nice team next year... Cashen is smart, the staff and fans are wonderful people... They were very classy when they came into Russell. I wish them the best...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "