Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell County 2015
Can Russell County rebound after a tough season?

Russell went through some growing pains last year, but they have a very good coaching staff who I feel will turn it around.
Second year under DC extraordinaire John Hallock. I expect nothing less than a solid turnaround in the near future.
Hallock is a heck of a coach!! Brings a lot to the table. With Sharp and Hallock combo at RC I think they will be headed in the right direction!!
I appreciate the love my Jumper friends, but I am no defensive extraordinaire. I am still learning and trying to get better as a coach, most DC's could run circles around me, but I am learning and trying to get better each day.

I am fortunate to have good friends like you and have the opportunity to Coach for a man like Coach Sharp and my fellow coaches. I have learned a lot from Coach Sharp and fellow coaches. I love them and would battle with them anywhere! Great people and coaches! I am the least among them believe me!!!!!!!

We are very young but our kids are working hard. I believe they will give all they can, but it will be a process, patience will be required!

Our district is brutal, not one weak team in it, they are all good, and have great coaching staff's, so we have to grow up fast, quick and give it all we got. We will have growing pains this year but the future is bright IF we keep working!

Bests wishes to you brothers at Somerset!
It will be a learning season for this group However, they have good leadership that will take them in the right direction.