Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt @ Kentucky - Predictions
If UK wins this game then there Bowl eligible with there 6th win. But don't overlook the Commodores. They defeated Georgia too, but they beat them between the hedges in Athens, GA. And Vandy is coming off a good performance against Florida creating around 4 turnovers. So this is a much needed victory for UK!

Vanderbilt-24
Kentucky-31
Yepp, cant overlook Vandy, they are a very tough team and will play play Kentucky tough like they did Florida. But the confidence that was built for UK after the UGA win is pretty big and I think that they will defeat Vandy to solidify there bowl bid.

UK-27
Vandy-21
UK WINS

UK-27
Vandy-24
Vandy has played tough all year so they better not overlook them.

I'm taking the cats 28-24.
Going to be a very tough game. The 'dores beat UGA like you already stated, and then played Florida to a 25-19 game. I think the Cats will come out confident and prepared.

UK - 31
Vandy - 17
SEKYscout Wrote:Going to be a very tough game. The 'dores beat UGA like you already stated, and then played Florida to a 25-19 game. I think the Cats will come out confident and prepared.

UK - 31
Vandy - 17
I agree with that score, UK will come out and get things done.
Uk just has to come out liek they did against GA and score every time they are in the redzone...if they do then they will come out on top in a close one if not it will b a long day in the bluegrass...

UK 24
Vandy 21
UK is really turned things around this season, i think they beat vandy in a tough one

UK-31
Vandy-27
This wont be an easy game for UK, Vandy gave UF a hard way to go
This will not be easy at all....we're in for a war in Lexington this week.....

Hope UK pulls out the W
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coach Brooks says that if Little's knee holds up this week in practice that he will be playing against Vandy. He will bring in some quality minutes. UK has been solid in the backfield through midway of the season.
I would like to see David Jones in the backfield...Just to try him out and see what he can do...He is such a playmaker, yet isnt getting the ball....
This will be a great game to watch, and I figure all the fairweather fans will come out to this game and fill out the top corners now that UK beat Georgia. This win secures a bowl game. Should be awesome.
alfus21 Wrote:This will be a great game to watch, and I figure all the fairweather fans will come out to this game and fill out the top corners now that UK beat Georgia. This win secures a bowl game. Should be awesome.

Smile yeah, you're probably right. The fairweather fans will all be out and decked in their recently purchased "UK Football" apparel...I'm sure UK will be thankful to have the fans there though. I wish UK would have that support all the time.
Hopefully the CATS won't come out flat after a huge win last week. I think the coaching staff will have them ready to play.
i'll be at the game.. not because i'ma fair weather fan even though i hope the weather is nice Wink but i got tickets to it on the 50 yrdline i can't wait i haven't been to a uk game in along time so just because i'm going to be there Wink
uk 35
vandy 28
Tough game for the Cats....

UK 28
Vandy 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK seems to be playing good at home this year. The fans are starting to come out and support the Wildcats. I believe that Brooks and CO, will be focused on that 6th win and bowl eligibility.

UK-33
Vandy-21