Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 69 Phelps 0
Final.
RAMS & Fairview rematch in Round 2 next week.
Raceland's defense is just so darn good, I think they beat the Eagles again, 3 touchdowns at least.
Hey Slic Ric, did you hear anything good tonight??
i just watched the game via a buddies video. rough, rough ball game. feel really bad for Phelps. Hopefully if they get their home field built it will drum up some interest in the team. KHSAA has got to do something about these games.
i cant immagine Phelps gained much financially (if they didnt loose money) by making the trip.
Hard to score 69 with running clock.
way to go Rams!
Phelps only had 4 dressed on the sidelines with 11 on the field. It could have been well over 100. It was 24-0 with Raceland only snapping the ball once! The JV and freshman played the entire 2nd half, some in the first half. They need to change and only have 1st and 2nd place in the district in these games.
ManofGOD Wrote:Hey Slic Ric, did you hear anything good tonight??

In relation to what?
interesting conversations last night
E's Army Wrote:Hard to score 69 with running clock.

Phelps went 3 and out with negative yardage on their first 2 possesions, both Punts were returned by Messer for around a combined 120 yards or so. Their next punt went 8 yards and Raceland scored on their first play from scrimmage with a 38 yard TD pass from Young to Messer. Phelps went three and out again and then tried a fake punt and Raceland took over at the 25, Young hit Dixon for a TD pass on the first play from scrimmage. 2 offensive plays from scrimmage and it was 27-0. Phelps simply looked like they had absolutely no desire to be on the field. Hope they had a safe trip home. Cant immagine exactly what the KHSAA thinks about a game like this.
this was a real nail biter Confusednicker:
Raceland is improving every game.
Somebody from the KHSAA should be put in jail for letting games like this be played