Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Regional Power Rankings- Louisville (Metro)
1. Central Hardin
2. Bullitt East
3. Meade County
4. Bullitt Central
5. Bardstown

Game of the Week:
Meade County @ Male
Thinking Meade ahead of Bullitt East.
No way Bullitt Central at 5-0 with those cupcakes that good. Betting they finish the year 6-4.
I am thinking of keeping N.Oldham still in.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Thinking Meade ahead of Bullitt East.
No way Bullitt Central at 5-0 with those cupcakes that good. Betting they finish the year 6-4.
I am thinking of keeping N.Oldham still in.

North Oldham is tough to get a grip on. I had the same thought as you...but Spencer County is not a very strong team. The other thing that hurts is South Oldham losing to a down Conner team this week. Right now the North Oldham resume is based off a lone good loss which just got offset by a not very good loss to Spencer.

As for Meade...they simply aren't earning style points. John Haridn is way down and they only won by 2. Warren East isn't a bad team..but you only win 10-0 to a team who the weak prior got ran off the field by Hopkinsville 61-21? BE has two losses...but it is a combined 14 points to the #2 tam in 4A and Central Hardin.
North is very hard to get a grip on but what is harder for me to understand is what the heck happened with South. Did someone get hurt? Losing at home to North, well maybe that happened but then coming back with that loss to Conner, yuck!

We shall see about Spencer Co. after Friday night. Based on what I read here, their special teams must have won that game.