Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt's Fraley
Is the big man Fraley not playing this year?His name isn't on the roster.
I don't think he is playing. I spoke to him a week or so ago and asked him about an upcoming scrimmage and his answer was "I don't know when they play".

I though at first he may have been joking but I am pretty sure he is not playing.

If Chaney and Whitmore can step up and provide good minutes it should offset the loss of Fraley. Both are more athletic than Fraley but lack the size and experience.
Didnt he quit toward the end of the season last year too and came back? If so will Denny allow that to happen again this season?
I don't think he has played at all this year.
Chaney & Whitmore can't start to give Breathitt what Bobby did. Bobby is 6-8 and 260 pounds. Chaney wasn't very strong in JV last year and Whitmore didn't even play in varsity games last year. This will really hurt Breathitt this season. I've also heard that Richard Trent isn't going to play this season if that is true Breathitt will have a hard time playing with the big teams in the region.
Richard is on the roster.I hate to see Fraley not play though.If they returned their same team from last year they would be the favorite in the 14th IMO.
Why in the world isn't this kid playing basketball this year? If the kid wasn't going to play basketball why didn't he play football. With his size and skill set it would be a waste if he doesn't play a sport this year.
Probably got tired of running 15 miles a day with Denny. Everyone doesnt want to run run run all the time. Yeah running is required in basketball but who couldnt use a kid 6'8. Guys like that, you got to baby a little.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Richard is on the roster.I hate to see Fraley not play though.If they returned their same team from last year they would be the favorite in the 14th IMO.

Once a new season has started KHSAA takes and pulls the roster from the previous year to the current year all but the seniors from the previous year and freshmen from the upcoming year so that could be why he's on there. A lot if teams have yet to completely update their roster.
Trent is playing from what i have heard from him.