Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Card For WrestleMania 28, What Happened After RAW
– After Monday’s RAW went off the air, John Cena defaeated Kane via DQ in a bonus match for the live crowd in Kansas City.

Cena and Kane did the same house show match sequence of Kane attacking Cena with a steel chair for a DQ, hitting the chokeslam, and then returning to the ring to take an Attitude Adjustment from Cena to end the show.

– With the Royal Rumble (and the first RAW after the Rumble) in the books, here’s an updated look at the WrestleMania 28 card, including rumored matches that WWE storylines appear to be building up to:

* The Rock vs. John Cena
* Triple H vs. The Undertaker
* Sheamus vs. WWE Champion or World Champion
* CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho (Rumored)
* Beth Phoenix vs. Karma – (Rumored)
* MITB Ladder Match (Rumored)

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...after-raw/
So, is Cena going to turn or not???
Stardust Wrote:So, is Cena going to turn or not???

If he don't then I don't think there's any chance of him becoming a heel. Kane is probably about the only one that could make Cena turn
Strikeout King Wrote:If he don't then I don't think there's any chance of him becoming a heel. Kane is probably about the only one that could make Cena turn

No, Vince in the ONLY one who cam either make Cena turn or stay face. My question is, "does Vince think that Cena brings more value as a Face or Heel?"
I don't see it happening.
I haven't watched wrestling much over the last decade...this past month and a half is the most I have watched wrestling in a while (getting back in it! Smile ). Did Cena get the same mixed reaction he does now earlier in this decade? I'm not too familiar with Cena so I don't know much about him. But right now he reminds me a lot of Hulk Hogan in the mid 90's before he made his heel turn at Bash at the Beach, getting some cheers and some boos.