Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 77 Lawerence co 72
Congrats MC
"Sports Fanatic" Wrote:Reserved seats are just that .. At the door u purchase a reserve seat, u get a ticket with the section and seat number. Problem people sit in wrong seat or dont buy reserve and sit there anyway. The LC fan was in the wrong seat and instead of going to his seat he cursed a Magoffin Co girl who had done nothing and then proceeded to his seat all the time cursing the Magoffin Co fans. I have sit in that section for 10 years and this is the first time a fan has done something so stupid and rude. Someone said he was blind but that is no reason to be rude. Then here is their Co Judge taking up for this jerk.

That wasn't the incident I was referring to, I wasn't close enough to hear what was going on there. But my family was sold 5 seats together in the reserved section, then a husband and wife was sold 2 of the same seats, then for the girls game they sold the same seats again! And on all of the tickets it had the same seat number , section number and row number. Seemed like they needed more organization to me or a better way to keep track of what they were trying to sell.
"Batpuff" Wrote:I dont know what was said, I wasnt sitting right there, but I have know that man a long long time, and it isnt for hime to say anything like that,. and security I never saw security, the only thing I saw was some school officals or who claim to be school officals, the LAW never got there until the end of the 1st qtr. and he was as rude as there could be, and he will have a complaint filed on him come monday. but we need to keep this on topic, this was a great game and these two will play to see who plays #1 Paintsville next week.
2 of the people up there was security they just wasnt in uniforms trust me he said it i agree the seating was a mess last night i think they had a different one taking up money as for the police he might have been rude i dont know probably was wont do you any good to file a complaint though nothing will be done to him -- the guy said it the county judge said what he said nuff said on subject
"The Fan" Wrote:this man told 4 young girls who had just sit down get the hell out of the way you all are nothing but f...ing inbreds one of the girls had tears in her eyes a few people heard him and said something well here comes security then the Lawrence county judge said leave him alone started running his mouth then said you dont know who you are dealing with i am Lawrence County Judge then one of the security said that dont mean a whole lot in Magoffin sit down or you will leave i was sitting there and seen it dont get on here and say it wasnt that way
Man, its amazing how tales get stretched. The guy did called them inbreds but the foul words you say he said wasn't true. Yes, he shouldn't have called them that, but it never fails to amaze me how a tale gets stretched further and further with every telling. And no...no tears either.
"SeniorEagle04" Wrote:Now that i think of it the girls did it not the boys, sorry but it was when they ran threw to the half court jc cheerleaders were doing stunts for warms up. but oh well it's all over and done now.
Well, actually LC was warming up on floor and the cheerleaders came out on them.
Way to go magoffin :wenumber1
"ballhawg" Wrote:Man, its amazing how tales get stretched. The guy did called them inbreds but the foul words you say he said wasn't true. Yes, he shouldn't have called them that, but it never fails to amaze me how a tale gets stretched further and further with every telling. And no...no tears either.
i was sitting there he said it the reason i know one of the girls sitting there is closely related to me i went over to see if everything was alright the girl wasnt crying but she had tears in her eyes cause she was mad so dont tell me what i did or didnt see i know what i saw and heard it was classless act by the man and the judge trying to throw weight around by saying i am the Lawrence County Judge you dont know who your messing with i have said all i am going to on here about this subject so post whatever you want
nice win magoffin,very nice 2 in a row baby
way to go hornets!!!
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:shawn thompson is the man ....congrats magoffin
Shawn is a tremendous athlete and since i went to grade school with him i personally know him o and i cant forget kyle bradley he is a great athlete to. they are both great guys to.... But as far as the game goes this was great game... Im assuming if all plays out right we will meet again in the district 1st round so great game to both teams
and WAY TO GO HORNETS 2 INA ROW
:wenumber1
When the great co judge is in the building you never know what is going to happen. that is the most childish man i have ever seen. he thinks he is something,,,he something alright. I live in LC,i think i should run against him. I would love to see some one bring him down a level or two. he thinks he is above everyone. he is the one of the most disrespectful people i have ever seen. i would have loved to seen the look on his face when he says boys I am the LC judge, and they look back and so what fat boy!!!! priceless
I thought we made it clear in another thread about bashing people
"acoustic_andrew" Wrote:I thought we made it clear in another thread about bashing people
It would be ok, but hell he doesnt even know who he is talking about.
When the great co judge is in the building you never know what is going to happen. that is the most childish man i have ever seen. he thinks he is something,,,he something alright. I live in LC,i think i should run against him. I would love to see some one bring him down a level or two. he thinks he is above everyone. he is the one of the most disrespectful people i have ever seen. i would have loved to seen the look on his face when he says boys I am the LC judge, and they look back and so what fat boy!!!! priceless

And the way you are acting isn't childish?:omg:
Congrats to Magoffin County!
"Batpuff" Wrote:Well Shawn had 31 and 11 and 2 blocks and 4 assist.
... Wes might have had 11 points and around 12 rebounds for Magoffin Co ...

Helton had 15 points, 11 rebounds, several assists, and maybe a blocked shot. They key for the Hornets was that 4 players scored double digits with 2 other players very close to double digits. Clay Fletcher had a great game. You know it's going well for your team when the starters play well and your sixth man steps up and earns player of the game honors.

Shawn is a great player and seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Lawrence County battled beautifully in this game. The 57th District is the toughest in the 15th region, maybe in the mountains. Any of the 5 teams in this district could advance to the Regional Tournament from any of the other districts in the 15th Region.

Lawrence County vs. Magoffin County as the "play in" game in the 57th District Tournament may be the best game of the tournament. And the winner of that game will still have to win against Paintsville to advance. That's a tall order for either of these teams.
Congrats Magoffin
People in magoffin are used to being the under dawg and most magoffin players feed off that. Hey great game magoffin.
:omg: where was the game played?
"m00se" Wrote::omg: where was the game played?

Magoffin
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"HomeGrown" Wrote:When the great co judge is in the building you never know what is going to happen. that is the most childish man i have ever seen. he thinks he is something,,,he something alright. I live in LC,i think i should run against him. I would love to see some one bring him down a level or two. he thinks he is above everyone. he is the one of the most disrespectful people i have ever seen. i would have loved to seen the look on his face when he says boys I am the LC judge, and they look back and so what fat boy!!!! priceless
For the most part this was one wild and wolly game. I saw a lot of examples where this game could have very easily gotten out of control. This had to be one of the most physical games I have seen in a while. Good job by both teams holding their emotions in check, when it seemed like on every trip down the floor that someone got hacked and found themselves on the floor looking at the ceiling. I love games that are physical but not violent. Dawgs will bounch back in a neutral setting the next time these two teams play.