Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs Shelby Valley 3/7 (15th)
SV wins this one. They are getting better each game.
PCC by 5 in this one... Hobo in the mid 20's in a slow down kind of game by Valley.
SV by 3. No way SV allows HOBO to beat them.
PantherTradition Wrote:SV by 3. No way SV allows HOBO to beat them.

I have to see it to believe it.
16th region officials have let the teams play very physical in the first round. Hobo (best name in basketball this year) will get fouled 25 times. Question is how many will be called. If the game is close at the end look for PC to win. SV cannot put a game away at the free throw line.
I will pick PC in a low scoring game by 8.
PCC won big earlier in the year . Valley has improved this year but not enough to stop the Bum from jumping on the train . He will get his points . If Valley can't protect the ball , PCC wins big the Hobo scores big . If Someone steps up to lead this team and protect the ball . The game will be close but PCC still wins and goes on to win it all. Just my preeeedictiment .
PC by 2
hawkeye Wrote:Who wins ?

It does matter neither team can beat Pikeville or Betsy Lane.:please:
I want to see Hobo and the Hawks win, but I think Valley wins by 5.

Best of luck to both!
With all due respect either one of the four can win. SV is the least favorite of the four.
This is high school and anything can and does happen.
BTW. I pick PCC
Shelby V. by 1.
I can not get the online feed to work. Can people give updates here and there?
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
currently valley is up by 4 with 57 sec left Pike Central blew a 13 point lead
I think that Hobo scored around 31. So I think that is considered a victory in one respect. But man this team has completely gone far and beyond anything that was expected of them..... I am so proud of them!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]