Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What coach's will be staying or going from the 15th?
I think Rick Marjerous will be Shelby Valleys next coach.
If Boo leaves [ and we hope he doesn't ] I hope Greg takes it . if Greg doesn' t want it . Give it to anybody til Elisha Justice graduates college give it to him . Kids would come out of the woodworks to play for him .
The Icon Wrote:No, actually I said Lonnie Rowe deserves a shot at the job because he is a good coach. If I am not mistaken his brother was the assistant when they won the region, so he does have some experience with winning. It just so happens he is the brother of another good coach. As far as the girls issue goes I have no idea on that but Rodney has proven his self in the boy's ranks, and you can't take that away from him.

I'm not trying to take anything from rodney, but I just disagree that his brother can handle todays SVHS Basketball program. And i fear that it would also be a Tubby/Saul situation with his boy entering the ranks in a few years.

Also, now that Booher and Greg have won the State Title, I cant imagine anyone wanting to follow that act.
People that know the game know better than to expect an KHSAA state championship. Pike County 1 in the history... But I do guess that is our goal.. We need goals, and sometimes we even reach pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.. Just ask Valley..
I really do not buy in to the Booher rumors. I really think that he would not uproot his family would from his wife's hometown.
ofcourse he will be get back soon....everyone wants some rest so he alsowants some gap hope soon he w'll be back