Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co 5 - Sheldon Clark 3
ButPuff and JRSlim, Feltner has forgotten more baseball than you'll ever know. You people sit in the stands or stand behind the fence ridiculing, questioning, and mocking the hardest working coach in three states. I would think that the man who is with these boys on A DAILY BASIS and has been since they were in 7th/ 8th grade would know what is best for the TEAM, not the individual. You people cry about who's playing where and who's shoudl be playing here. Fact is if the kids had the skills to make the plays at their positions, he wouldnt have to move them. Everybody and their brother knows that Tate Banks is an awsome second baseman, but since there is no consistency at third, Coach F's had to move him there. I could go on, but I'll leave it at that for now. I'm not addressing just what's been said on here, but what I also hear behind the fence. Get a clue before you start bashing the coach. This is just typical LC fashion. Instead of giving another team credit or dealing with the FACT that this LC team is NOT last years team, LETS JUST BLAME THE FLIPPIN COACH. YEAH, THAT WILL WORK. Some of you are pathetic.