Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will Win the 56 district?
Who gots it? Lee or Estill
Lee
Lee repeats theire 3 point win a few weeks back
Lee doesnt need that crap right now. They need to be focused on Estill. If they lose their focuse they lost.
If Lee wins neer fans will get on here and trash Lee
Estill
It will be a close one
LCbobcats#1 Wrote:If Lee wins neer fans will get on here and trash Lee

I Don't Think 'Neers Fans Will Be Trashing Lee...The Way I See It Both Programs Seem To Have Mutual Respect For Each Other... And Look Forward To Playing Against One Another... I Look Forward To The Game Tomorrow Night...Because I Expect It To Be A Good One... I'd Prefer That Estill Win...But I Don't Plan On Trashing Lee Co. If They Do Come Out With The Win.
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:I Don't Think 'Neers Fans Will Be Trashing Lee...The Way I See It Both Programs Seem To Have Mutual Respect For Each Other... And Look Forward To Playing Against One Another... I Look Forward To The Game Tomorrow Night...Because I Expect It To Be A Good One... I'd Prefer That Estill Win...But I Don't Plan On Trashing Lee Co. If They Do Come Out With The Win.
That's the problem, the teams do have a mutual respect, but the same cannot be said for fans, but you will find those fans everywhere you go.
Lee Co! Dominate the 'neers!
Lee 59 Estill 57 Final OT
Estill fans 4 words we never back down
I would not overlook an Owsley team that returns all of it's key players and the same coach (which is a big deal, in itself, in Owsley Co.)

Also, Powell should be better. Should be a good district over there, next season.