Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Centerfielders in the 15th region?
Who do you think???
Humphrey(Paintsville)
Laney(LCHS)
Stacy(JCHS)
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Humphrey(Paintsville)
Laney(LCHS)
Stacy(JCHS)

I agree 100%! :Thumbs:
Laney for lawrence has to be at the top
Money Maker Wrote:Laney for lawrence has to be at the top

I agree....top 2-3 at least.
Bobby Hughes for Prestonsburg has made multiple diving & sliding catches so far this season, he also has a very good arm and is hitting the ball rather well also.
Corey Humphrey - Paintsville
Redneck Wrote:Corey Humphrey - Paintsville

I don't like to bash players on here.. but this kid doesnt impress me at all.. there's no way he is the best, maybe top 5
Money Maker Wrote:I don't like to bash players on here.. but this kid doesnt impress me at all.. there's no way he is the best, maybe top 5
He has a very good glove, very good arm, great speed, good bat, does everything well and has around 25 stolen bases. He is one of the all-around smarter players out there. Must say something about your credibility, or just what does it take to impress you?
Money Maker Wrote:I don't like to bash players on here.. but this kid doesnt impress me at all.. there's no way he is the best, maybe top 5

Your just saying that because u go to Lawrence County, Humphrey is the leader of the Paintsville team, and the smartest. If he is still at Lawrence Co. u would have a opisite opionion about him
I think that Laney is the better in the field, but Humphrey has him at the plate. Laney is better on the bases, but Humphrey is better at bunting the baseball. They both have about a 6.8 60 time. Humphrey is probably the smarter of the two as well. So all in all Humphrey may have the edge over Laney as to who is the best.
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:Your just saying that because u go to Lawrence County, Humphrey is the leader of the Paintsville team, and the smartest. If he is still at Lawrence Co. u would have a opisite opionion about him

Sorry but I have my opinions and if you dont like it.. dont read it. but I'm pretty sure I'm out of school, but thanks you make me feel young by saying that..haha Smartest?? idk, I'm pretty sure Laney got somewhere in the mid 20's on the ACT..:thumpsup:
Corey Humphrey -- Paintsville
Alex Hammonds -- Allen Central
Brad Laney -- Lawrence County
Bobby Hughes -- Prestonsburg

These 4 are tough. Hammonds is a kid I've not heard mention of on here a lot, but this kid can play, and has a lot of range in CF with a nice arm and good speed. Stacy of JC is also a good one.
Money Maker Wrote:Sorry but I have my opinions and if you dont like it.. dont read it. but I'm pretty sure I'm out of school, but thanks you make me feel young by saying that..haha Smartest?? idk, I'm pretty sure Laney got somewhere in the mid 20's on the ACT..:thumpsup:

Humphrey is goin to UK on an Academic schoolership engineering in particular
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:Humphrey is goin to UK on an Academic schoolership engineering in particular

Congrats to him and his family. Glad to see a good young man get his education paid for.. not to mention UK. All I was saying is that Laney is a smart young man as well. He will be continueing his baseball career at Pikeville. I have no doubt that both will end up being fine young men.
What do ya'll think bout the Johnson kid from SV. He has a good arm, and hits pretty good also.
Money Maker Wrote:Congrats to him and his family. Glad to see a good young man get his education paid for.. not to mention UK. All I was saying is that Laney is a smart young man as well. He will be continueing his baseball career at Pikeville. I have no doubt that both will end up being fine young men.

I hope that Humphrey will to walk-on. Hes too good of a player to keep of the feild.And good luck to Laney in the future as well.
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:I hope that Humphrey will to walk-on. Hes too good of a player to keep of the feild.And good luck to Laney in the future as well.
At UK?
Panther Thunder Wrote:At UK?

Idk if he will or not. But he's a good solid out-fielder, and has great speed that will be tough to keep off a baseball."Speed Kills"
I haven't watched any games this year, but I know Hughes is an all around athlete and can play anywhere. I'm not sure how healthy he is right now, but he's not a 100%. If he was I would put him up there with anyone in the region.
Corey Humphey