Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Classic/14th Region Nobull Sports show
This weeks show. This first link is on Facebook. Click link below

https://fb.watch/hhWoluSgmL/?mibextid=cr9u03

This next link for the Show is on Twitter. Click link below to listen 

https://twitter.com/nobullsportstlk/stat...Gta4Vy5ivw

I will post Apple Podcast link whenever it loads. 

Her is our top 5 teams in Region

1. Breathitt 
2. Perry 
3. Hazard 
4. Letcher
5. Tied for fifth Lee Co./Buckhorn/Estill
Wolfe should be top 5 I’m my opinion
(12-08-2022, 04:29 PM)Wolfeman Wrote: Wolfe should be top 5 I’m my opinion
They’ll have to prove their self. Perry beat Betsy Lane by 11 and Betsy Lane beat Wolfe by 17 so they have some work to do but could easily break the top 5 over the following weeks.
Good list
Good list but here’s my top 5
1.Perry

2. Hazard

3. Letcher/Breathitt
Don’t trust the bobcats
4. Buckhorn
5. Estill
(12-08-2022, 03:57 PM)Nobullsports Wrote: This weeks show. This first link is on Facebook. Click link below

https://fb.watch/hhWoluSgmL/?mibextid=cr9u03

This next link for the Show is on Twitter. Click link below to listen 

https://twitter.com/nobullsportstlk/stat...Gta4Vy5ivw

I will post Apple Podcast link whenever it loads. 

Her is our top 5 teams in Region

1. Breathitt 
2. Perry 
3. Hazard 
4. Letcher
5. Tied for fifth Lee Co./Buckhorn/Estill
Here is the Apple Podcasts link below. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/wy...0589457292

We are also on Spotify so give us a follow. Nobull Sports Show
Listened to the pod today. It was interesting to see what you all said about Breathitt and the zone. During the zone, I think there are 2 options. You take Hoskins out or Sperry. If Hoskins is in with Christian it is too clogged up for Sperry. With Sperry being a poor shooter, he is kind of limited in the offense but is too good of a player to be taken out. Something interesting to look at for ole BB. Anyhow, Breathitt is number 1 in the region followed by Perry, Letcher and then Hazard.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigBadBobcat's post:
  • Nobullsports
With the ballgames I’ve watched I’ll rate them this order
1. PCC
2. Hazard
3. Breathitt
Then it don’t matter after these three u less a serious injury occurs
Tomorrow we will see how close hazard and breathitt are but I predict Harlan beating breathitt by double digits.
(12-08-2022, 09:44 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Tomorrow we will see how close hazard and breathitt are but I predict Harlan beating breathitt by double digits.
Your prediction is irrelevant. Breathitt covering the spread. Come on and hop on the train parkway. #catsby90
Harlan beat Perry by 19 and beat Knott a little more than that NoBull don't even have Knott in picture and Perry second ????
(12-09-2022, 12:19 PM)Turnover Wrote: Harlan beat Perry by 19 and beat Knott a little more than that NoBull don't even have Knott in picture and Perry second ????
Lee Co. beat Knott. Perry was up 6 in the 2nd quarter against Harlan at Harlan when Rydge got hurt. He did not play the 2nd half and ended up losing by 19. Knott had 0 chance against Harlan.
(12-09-2022, 12:19 PM)Turnover Wrote: Harlan beat Perry by 19 and beat Knott a little more than that NoBull don't even have Knott in picture and Perry second ????
- Harlan beat Perry game 1 of the season at Harlan, since then perry has won 3 in a row and the rematch is at Perry which is the toughest place to play in the 14th because Perry has a great student section. Knott is 1-2 with an opening game loss to traditional power Lee county (hasn’t played in a regional game in 5 years but looks dangerous this season) and knott arguably lost their two best players to the transfer portal.
Oh I see buckhorn beat powerhouse Red Bird Cordia and Oneidia Baptist

Estill plays one game lose by 33??

Lee co heats Jackson city by 27.
Wolfe wins by 54.???

Wolfe wins by 54.???
(12-09-2022, 04:17 PM)Turnover Wrote: Oh I see buckhorn beat powerhouse Red Bird Cordia and Oneidia Baptist

Estill plays one game lose by 33??

Wolfe wins by 54.???

Wolfe wins by 54.???
What’s your point here? 1-3/4 is clearly set. Breathitt, Perry, Hazard and Letcher. Any team could be thrown into the 5 spot.
Ask NoBull what the point is big bad He said wolfe has to prove thier self.Wolfeman said they were 5th NoBull said 3 teams above Wolfe
You can’t argue with turnover. He will pull you down and beat you at his level every time. He can type up some head scratchers can’t he lol. Why would anyone get on here and argue over the 5th ranked spot. Got to love losers…..
(12-09-2022, 04:47 PM)Turnover Wrote: Ask NoBull what the point is big bad He said  wolfe has to prove thier self.Wolfeman said they were 5th NoBull said 3 teams above Wolfe
Do you think Wolfe will beat Lee Turnover?
Wolfe wins by 54
Lee wins by 29
Jackson scores 34 against Wolfe
Flinchum scores 31 against lee
What you think
(12-08-2022, 06:52 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: With the ballgames I’ve watched I’ll rate them this order
1. PCC
2. Hazard
3. Breathitt
Then it don’t matter after these three u less a serious injury Uoccurs
I think I nailed this after tonight
Estill beat Wolfe by 32. Was up by 40 at one point.
(12-08-2022, 11:29 PM)BigBadBobcat Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 09:44 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Tomorrow we will see how close hazard and breathitt are but I predict Harlan beating breathitt by double digits.
Your prediction is irrelevant. Breathitt covering the spread. Come on and hop on the train parkway. #catsby90
What’s so irrelevant?
(12-10-2022, 12:08 AM)Mountainparkway Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 06:52 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: With the ballgames I’ve watched I’ll rate them this order
1. PCC
2. Hazard
3. Breathitt
Then it don’t matter after these three u less a serious injury Uoccurs
I think I nailed this after tonight
Don’t mark Estill out either. PCC is now number 1 until their not. Breathitt is dropping a few spots. They have a lot of work to do.
1. PCC
2. Hazard
3. Breathitt
4. LCC
5. Estill
6. Lee
7. Buckhorn
8. Wolfe
9. KCC
10. Leslie
After 5 it’s a coin flip every team 6-10 can beat each other.