Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central player files lawsuit...
2face Wrote:whats the coach goin to do, fight the player if he tries to stop him from takin pants off

id say the player might be a bad dude and does the coach really want to fight a mad big teenager

Confusedtare:
sidelinedoc Wrote:I was having a bad day when I toasted Jet. I also publicly apologized because I was wrong. I feel bad that it happened.

This thread here is just plain scary, true or not.

Did you ever play a game called smear the ***** ? Did you ever get smeared?
2face Wrote:whats the coach goin to do, fight the player if he tries to stop him from takin pants off

id say the player might be a bad dude and does the coach really want to fight a mad big teenager
I said I wouldn’t reply to one of your post...but...did you see the video of the kid? Obviously not. Little guy with a bow tie. And that is irrelevant, if he tried to fight the coach it wouldn’t turn out good for him even if he was a “bad dude”...with the team backing the coach.
C’mon Man!
campbellfield Wrote:I said I wouldn’t reply to one of your post...but...did you see the video of the kid? Obviously not. Little guy with a bow tie. And that is irrelevant, if he tried to fight the coach it wouldn’t turn out good for him even if he was a “bad dude”...with the team backing the coach.
C’mon Man!

I didn’t see video
My phone don’t show video
Real Badman Wrote:I could see this being the situation, whether it is correct or not. However in today's age you can't say that. If he would have said, "take your helmet and shoulder pads off, and go home" that is one thing. Saying, "take all your stuff off" is a statement that implies pants. It's just the way he worded it. He will probably get fired for it.
Saying “Take your stuff off” is about as close as you can be, That’s the polite way to put it compared to what was said, but you’re right, it’s in the wording and i do believe there will be leadership changes coming, more than one.
Was the current Central coach an assistant under Scroggins?
^No. I believe this coach came from Louisiana.
Was the kid barred from going to the locker room and getting his clothes? Shits tame compared to the stuff coach Farris used to say on a daily basis not that long ago. Once saw a kid shown up to practice drunk. Head Coach kicked him off the team and told him to leave. Got in his truck and wrecked on the way home. I can only imagine what would happen with that in this day in age.
Just a side note...Louisville Central HFC is facing a second lawsuit for not reporting the alleged beating of a player by another player
Despite the allegations, I see no causes of action here that would result in any path to financial recovery. When a coach can no longer call out players or dismiss them from the team, then they are effectively neutered. Just how was the kid damaged? Because his feelings were hurt?

Don't play football if you don't want to be yelled at and or called out from time to time.
sorry guys this is a bs lawsuit. Sounds like this kid thought the coach owed him something. He could have easily went to the locker room and called his parents. Lets stop taking the side of these little kids and hold them accountable. Sounds like he pulled a spoiled bratt move and then embarrassed himself.
cadets1988 Wrote:sorry guys this is a bs lawsuit. Sounds like this kid thought the coach owed him something. He could have easily went to the locker room and called his parents. Lets stop taking the side of these little kids and hold them accountable. Sounds like he pulled a spoiled bratt move and then embarrassed himself.
Really? Walking 1/2 mile from the field to the school in underwear? Keep in mind the field is not on campus.
yeh really. Come on now. Just because the guy take your shit off doesn't mean you do it litterally. common sence needs to come into play at some pt. If i am a judge in loserville I am throwing this case out right now. dismissed. Next a real case please and only a real case
cadets1988 Wrote:yeh really. Come on now. Just because the guy take your shit off doesn't mean you do it litterally. common sence needs to come into play at some pt. If i am a judge in loserville I am throwing this case out right now. dismissed. Next a real case please and only a real case

This is literally one of the worst takes I've seen.

And I'm beyond thankful you aren't a judge.

It seems common "sence" might indeed need to come into play eventually.
cadets1988 Wrote:yeh really. Come on now. Just because the guy take your shit off doesn't mean you do it litterally. common sence needs to come into play at some pt. If i am a judge in loserville I am throwing this case out right now. dismissed. Next a real case please and only a real case

I kinda agree with you in a slight way, but the facts are the coach told the student to take his equipment off, he did that and was forced to walk back to the lockerroom. Central will be cooked after this court case is settled.
I read all post before I read the article. It doesn't read nearly as bad as the post on here make it out to be.

Seems to me like there was a lot going on with this parent and player long before this happened. And judging by the AD comment, this is a wealthy family with jobs of some type of importance or at least high incomes.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was another example of a parent wishing his boy was better than he was and claiming the coach doesn't like it which ended up the mess it is now.

Also wouldn't be surprised if this coach was a Bobby Knight style guy and did this to everyone.

Either way, it's a mess just not as messy as all these post make it sound.
Dad is a lawyer and is the lawyer on both cases against Central.
You are ASSuming and don't know what happened. It's probably a good thing you're not the judge.
At least the coach won the last game
Again. What were the damages? Did the student require counseling or some sort of home schooling? Was there a physical injury requiring medical treatment? Was his ability to earn current or future income diminished? Did he suffer some sort of economic loss? Was there sexual or physical abuse? Of course not.

It is particularly difficult in Ky. to recover for 'emotional' damages when there is no accompanying physical injury or allegation of alleged criminal wrongdoing.

That's how these things are calculated. Ya got injuries or damages? Then you can try to collect. Ya want to ring the register just because your feelings are hurt? Good luck with that.
2face Wrote:At least the coach won the last game
:thatsfunn