Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1992 Paintsville vs. Prestonsburg Brawl
i actually played in this game. The gym was cleared and the game was finished with just the teams and cheerleaders very weird playing without a crowd.
Armchair QB Wrote:I was there on there on the stage that night. I went to JC but we had heard all day that it was going to happen. The fight had almost settled down when Ray Collins(who is dead now) ran from the other end of the court, jumped the pile and punched or tried to punch the guy being held. You can see him come flying in on the video. Ray was the kid who Johnnie Lemaster took in for a couple of years.

Didn't Ray transfer to Paintsville from JC.
Congrats Paintsville and Pburg.
1st youtube
now maybe you can try for webjunk
Doc Holliday Wrote:Congrats Paintsville and Pburg.
1st youtube
now maybe you can try for webjunk

Smile Smile Smile
I finally seen this the other day on Youtube....thats crazy
Who was wearing the #6 football jersey for Paintsville? He was tearing somebody up! LOL!
brent hamilton. he was fighting glenn david may
Well he was fighting the other guy appeared to be trying to get away! LOL!
I was there, Funny as could be!!!
I was there too.... it was strange when they finished the game in an empty gym.... I do recall seeing (then Paintsville Superintendent) Leon Burchett's glasses get knocked off his head and go flying. A day later there we had a copy of the video and would run it back and forth in several places just like @ a football practice... and laugh our heads off! That was indeed some funny stuff!
Jack Pelphrey... that man always managed to get into some wild situations... like the time @ Elkhorn City. We all had to ride outta there in the floor of our buses all the way to Pikeville! Uncle Jack!
haha thats insane!!