Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chester McCoy to Sheldon Clark
Sheldon Clark has hired former Magoffin County head coach Chester McCoy.
GREAT HIRE!!!!!!!!!

This is a great!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Hopefully coach Mccoy can get some excitement back around SCs program!!
Good hire 👍👍
Looks like Chester has dropped most of the entire 2016 schedule and out of district play , put a lot of teams in a pickle
TigerBlues Wrote:Looks like Chester has dropped most of the entire 2016 schedule and out of district play , put a lot of teams in a pickle

I can see dropping out of District Play.... but it really is surprising to me to see him basically clean the entire schedule.

In the Middle of a Contract Cycle this doesn't make sense to me. Who is he going to play?

Personally I would have kept my scheduled Non-District Games and tried to see if Lawrence County and Pike Central would still play (just not counting as a District Game).

Now you have 5 or 6 teams up the creek without a paddle and 95% of the state already locked into a 2 year Contract.

Could Sheldon Clark be heading toward not even fielding a team in 2016?
If you are going to play Lawrence and pike central why drop out of the district? I would however do my best to get out of the paintsville and pikeville games.
No they will have enough players to field a team.
Why drop out of district play when 3 of the 4 teams will have new coaches and LC having a very young team. Seems to me it would be a good time for SC to try and get on track and gain some ground in district. Maybe he is gonna do this until they can drop out of 3A possibly with Floyd Central eventually joining?
Fairview
Cable Midland
Tolisa wv

Man wv are looking for games
Midland? I'm not even going to comment.
Interview with Coach McCoy
https://eastkentuckysports.wordpress.com...ter-mccoy/
Who are they scheduled to play. I've seen they will be playing two west virginia class a teams (tug valley on september 16 and sherman on september 30).
Why continue to be a punching bag for Belfry? KHSAA has continued to allow Belfry to bring kids over from West Virginia. There are more West Virginia license plates in the Belfry parking lot on a daily basis then Kentucky plates. Players even list their home addresses in cities from west Virginia. This is the smartest move that could have been made for a struggling and declining county. Simply not enough kids that have an interest in football.
WinkWinkler Wrote:Why continue to be a punching bag for Belfry? KHSAA has continued to allow Belfry to bring kids over from West Virginia. There are more West Virginia license plates in the Belfry parking lot on a daily basis then Kentucky plates. Players even list their home addresses in cities from west Virginia. This is the smartest move that could have been made for a struggling and declining county. Simply not enough kids that have an interest in football.

than.
Chester McCoy sounds like a gunslinger name Smile . good luck to Sheldon Clark.