Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
54.29%
Raceland
45.71%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Ashland 8/30
Bob Seger Wrote:Where in the world did you get my wedding picture?

Now that's funny
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Now that's funny

If you wanna see some hot stuff, then you otta see the honeymoon pics!!!!!:yikes:

It'll take your breath away.
dns Wrote:4A VS 1A Ashland should win easy.

Where does that logic come from? Greenup Co, East Carter, West Carter have all been owned by Raceland and Fairview in the last decade or 7 or 8 years for sure. Raceland owned the Rail Cities Bowl while it was still going, 4-1. Mayfield handled 3A Fort Campbell with ease, as did 2A Newport Central Catholic in its win over Ashland. Which from watching that game, if it were played mid-season, NCC would probably have won by 15-30 more points.
FBALL Wrote:Then we agree because like I said. I think they are screwed.

Guess they better start trying to think of some way to raise funds. Any wealthy boosters out there that want their name on a stadium please step forward now.

Miley Cyrus stadium home of the putty cats!!!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:After watching film. Raceland is extremely physical defensively. The dline especially. Risner is playing better and more agressive than he ever has. The secondary looks much better this year. Good height, ball awareness, timing, speed. Offensively they are a big play team at this point. Not much of a short passing game and not much of a threat from the rb back position inside the redzone. After watching some film on both Raceland and the Ashland game last week, I will change m prediction. I still feel Ashland wins, but I feel it will be closer to a one or 2 score game. I have a wishy washy forecast of tomorrow nights outcome.

If Raceland scores 36+ they can win. I think the defense will CONTAIN Baker. I say he goes for around 200yds and 2 tds. If he goes for any more than that then Ashland wins. It will come down to the Raceland offense. And entensitu and rhythm on that side of the ball.

If a player runs for 200 yards and two touchdowns when he is contained then I don't think I want to know what he does when he isn't contained.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Miley Cyrus stadium home of the putty cats!!!

Foam finger night really draws the crowd.

But Billy Ray is a Russell alum.
FBALL Wrote:Foam finger night really draws the crowd.

We need a like button! I can see all the foam fingers!:Thumbs:
Ashland 35

Raceland 14
FBALL Wrote:Foam finger night really draws the crowd.

That's where it all went wrong for the cyrus family.
Orange Blaze Wrote:If a player runs for 200 yards and two touchdowns when he is contained then I don't think I want to know what he does when he isn't contained.

Well, I was going from the fact that he had 2/3 of their total offense last week. He rushed for 236 of 363 total yds. Ashland scored 26 pts. He had 18 of them. Going off of that. Keeping him under 200 yds, since he is going to get the ball more than any other player, then a team should be in good chance of winning the ball game. I think the defense will keep him in check. Raceland has the speed+toughness at olb, ss, and fs. Plus their ends get great persut into the backfield. Hit him before he hits the whole, will be key.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:That's where it all went wrong for the cyrus family.

Nope.

I believe mom was a putty tat. That is where the problem lies. :devilflam
Don't forget the five grand they pay Raceland to play at Putnam as well.
Raceland will not contain Baker
It's not about containing baker it's about beating the tomcats. I've seen Jason Nichols and Arliiss beach have huge games and lose cause the other team was better. If the other 21 guys don't play well what baker does is a mute point.
Does anyone know if the game will be streamed online anywhere? I have to go out of down this weekend and sadly, devistatingly, unimmaginably, have to miss the game.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Does anyone know if the game will be streamed online anywhere? I have to go out of down this weekend and sadly, devistatingly, unimmaginably, have to miss the game.
I know Raceland's iHigh team was at Pikeville last year and I watched some of the East Carter game there last week.
rams.ihigh.com
Great! Thanks. Can u select any game or do u have to watch them live?