Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party Poker
does anyone else play here???
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:does anyone else play here???

I haven't played in a while, I've gone through a few hundred, using strategy doesn't help, it's rigged
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
hahahha.. i don't play with real money, for the reason you just said.. but the play money section is fun sometimes

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahahha.. i don't play with real money, for the reason you just said.. but the play money section is fun sometimes

But I don't like the play money because people just make rediculous bets and it doesn't matter
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
i play poke ronline somewhere, but im on poker stars. Its pretty fun.
BFritz Wrote:But I don't like the play money because people just make rediculous bets and it doesn't matter

that's true too.. but it's something to do when ya get bored..

how is poker stars corndog?

Tom is not my friend....

I play.
Poker stars is pretty cool, i like it better then the others, you can have your own picture which is pretty cool
i sometimes play at poker stars
Party Poker is kinda gay because there are cheats for it............1 of the cheats are were you can see the other players cards............
Party Poker is the most consistent of them all.

I play the Real Money 100-200 table usually. Either that or the 2000 No Limit table.

I didn't always play that high stakes, but as my account grew I needed to.

I finished last year up about $8,000.
OU_Bruiser Wrote:Party Poker is kinda gay because there are cheats for it............1 of the cheats are were you can see the other players cards............
That would suck.....lol
98NCCalum Wrote:Party Poker is the most consistent of them all.

I play the Real Money 100-200 table usually. Either that or the 2000 No Limit table.

I didn't always play that high stakes, but as my account grew I needed to.

I finished last year up about $8,000.
Up 8,000 thats pretty good.:Thumbs:
BFritz Wrote:I haven't played in a while, I've gone through a few hundred, using strategy doesn't help, it's rigged

I think it is too. I've lost 75 on it, and every beat I had was on the river.
OU_Bruiser Wrote:Party Poker is kinda gay because there are cheats for it............1 of the cheats are were you can see the other players cards............

Do you know that cheat??? Please tell me if you do:Thumbs: You can PM me so it doesn't have to be public:Cheerlead
crazytaxidriver Wrote:does anyone else play here???

Where'd you get that video of Chunk in your avatar!!??!! Could you please send me it??? My brothers will piss themselves
blackcat Wrote:I think it is too. I've lost 75 on it, and every beat I had was on the river.
If either of you had any clue what you were talking about it would bring some credibility to your argument. Since you don't and since you also don't have a clue how tightly regulated these places are in their respective countries then I'd be willing to bet as much as you want, that you're both simply bad poker players instead of it being rigged.
98NCCalum Wrote:If either of you had any clue what you were talking about it would bring some credibility to your argument. Since you don't and since you also don't have a clue how tightly regulated these places are in their respective countries then I'd be willing to bet as much as you want, that you're both simply bad poker players instead of it being rigged.

I'm not 21 so I haven't had the oppurtunity to play in any tournaments, but I rarely lose in the local games that I play. Just because you win or lose on the internet doesn't mean you're a good poker player or a bad one.

BGR should have a tournament online for bragging rights.
98NCCalum Wrote:If either of you had any clue what you were talking about it would bring some credibility to your argument. Since you don't and since you also don't have a clue how tightly regulated these places are in their respective countries then I'd be willing to bet as much as you want, that you're both simply bad poker players instead of it being rigged.

Tightly regulated? So, there's rules against someone having pocket 4s, me having pocket aces, an ace coming up on the flop, the other person tries to buy it, goes all-in, so I call, and then 4 comes up on the turn and another 4 comes up on the river giving them quad 4s? If there's rules against that, let me know, because then they've broken the rules in like 485 games that I've played in.
BFritz Wrote:Where'd you get that video of Chunk in your avatar!!??!! Could you please send me it??? My brothers will piss themselves

Just right click on it and go to save as.... I found it somewhere and tha'ts how i saved it..

Tom is not my friend....

It's all a game of Luck, and how good you can bluff people and how the cards fall.
it's hard to bluff people across a computer screen though

Tom is not my friend....

That is true, people make crazy bets on play money tables no matter what they have they go all in....lol
I have played on several different sites, party poker, poker stars, pacific poker, and poker room.

I like poker room the best, it has more down to earth hands dealt when playing for real money. I also like party poker but some of the hands are just ridiculous. I dont play that much just when Im bored and cant find a real poker game around here. I opened a account on poker stars not to long ago and I didnt like it at all it just looked like a cheap Nintendo game compared to the other 2 I like
I have heard alot about Poker Room on here..... going to go check it out.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Just right click on it and go to save as.... I found it somewhere and tha'ts how i saved it..

no problem

Tom is not my friend....