Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warren Central @ Christian Co. 11 / 11
Predictions?
Dragons by 3 TDs
Warren Central by 14.
I say Close game during the first half with a half time score of something like Warren-21 Christian County-14 but the 2nd half will be all Warren.

Warren Central-42
Christian County-21
Going with Warren Central in this one. This should be a good game featuring two speedy teams.
Warren Central-38
Chirstian Co-14
Gotta go with the dragons in this one.... 45 - 12 Christian wont be able to contain the speed of warren ...... BG and Warren rematch is coming!!!!
I always felt pretty confident about this game, but I've felt more confident with every passing week. Hopefully that confidence is justified.
last year Christian County got them,but not this year..
cuppett777 Wrote:last year Christian County got them,but not this year..

And truly, Central should have gotten them last year too, even though I do believe Christian County was better last year. If you have a team down 20-13, 80 yards from the end zone, and just over a minute left in the game, you gotta think you're going to take it down.

The history for these two teams ought to ensure that Central is incredibly fired up for it. Since a loss to Grayson County in mid-October of 2009, Central is 23-5. Three of those losses are to Christian County, and the Dragons have lost five straight to them overall. Five days from now, that's over.
Warren Central
Warren Central 41-38.
Warren Central 42-21
I am going to have to go with Warren Central on this one. So be a close game until the half. Then Warren runs away with it. Good luck to both Teams!!!