Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF's schedule
does ne 1 knwo there schedule?????
Go to KHSAA.ORG.

Click on the scoreboard.

Click on the Boy's Basketball Scoreboard

Use the "Select a Team" drop down list to choose South Floyd

South Floyd's Season Schedule will be listed. The scores of the games already played will be shown.
YEP, lol
Looks like its a pretty tough schedule. Only 6 home games? Wow
is the freshman & JV scedule on there also
Next week the Raiders will be put to the test against some good teams from Lexington.
Nope
I agree #4
not that satisfied with their schedule.... tough but too many away games....how can u expect for fans to be wild...
I agree also #4
tourney time, they have very little fan support most of the students do not support the team. If they do go to a game most of the boys make the school look bad like against cordia a few in the first row acted with no class. I do like seeing the ones at the game that are not fair weather fans. Watching the Pburg Ac game the other night reminded me of how the HI HAT CRAZIES used to be and it would be nice to see that again.
I would love to see SF's fans get back to the way they were a few years ago, back when Michael Hall played. It didn't have to be a tournament or anything, SF's gym was always packed.
"William Bonney" Wrote:tourney time, they have very little fan support most of the students do not support the team. If they do go to a game most of the boys make the school look bad like against cordia a few in the first row acted with no class. I do like seeing the ones at the game that are not fair weather fans. Watching the Pburg Ac game the other night reminded me of how the HI HAT CRAZIES used to be and it would be nice to see that again.
...i agree i would love to see it how it used to be..the atmosphere was so awesome...how do they make the school look bad??
"William Bonney" Wrote:tourney time, they have very little fan support most of the students do not support the team. If they do go to a game most of the boys make the school look bad like against cordia a few in the first row acted with no class. I do like seeing the ones at the game that are not fair weather fans. Watching the Pburg Ac game the other night reminded me of how the HI HAT CRAZIES used to be and it would be nice to see that again.
what is your meaning of hihat crazzies how should they act
who cares