Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule for WYMT
Anyone know the updated schedule for the WYMT tomorrow?
NOON - 1st 5th place Consolation Game (Buckhorn vs. Perry Co. Central)

*1:30-2:00 - 2nd 5th place Consolation Game (Knox Central vs. Johnson Central)

6:30 - 3rd place Consolation game (Clay Co. vs. Hazard)

8:15 - 2010 Championship Game (Shelby Valley vs. Knott Co. Central)

*Game time is approximate
Does anybody else think this is stupid the way they are playing this in 2 sessions 3 hours apart? What is there to do in Knott Co for 3 hours between sessions? And it was midnight before we got home tonight after the Hazard-Knott game where it started so late and then the wait to get out of the parking lot and then having to drive slower because of the roads. Why not go ahead and play the second 2 games at the end of the first 2 so people won't have to be out on the bad roads so late?? Makes no sense to me at all.
I agree, I wish they would just go ahead and play the 3rd place and finals directly after the other games. If you go to both sessions will you have to pay twice? Im sure you will but just wondering.
catfan1 Wrote:I agree, I wish they would just go ahead and play the 3rd place and finals directly after the other games. If you go to both sessions will you have to pay twice? Im sure you will but just wondering.

From the announcement they made at last night's game the gym will be cleared after the first session and then you will have to pay again to get back in for the second session...at least that's the way I understood it. I'd like to go watch the games today but with a 3 hour break between sessions I think I'll just stay home.
Got too love the folks who whine. :biggrin:
Knott Co. Sportsplex is hosting a EKBA Youth Basketball Tournament...Sportsplex also has bowling, fitness center and 6 big screen tvs to watch the Cats ....