9.Sheldon Clark 52.4
10.Paintsville 49.5
11.Magoffin County 49.2
12.Belfry 49.1
13.Pike Central 48.3
14.South Floyd 39.1
15.Allen Central 33.1

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs...=middlecol
TheRealVille Wrote:Check the spread from 1 to 2.

Litkenhous Boys' Basketball Ratings 1/19

REGION 15
1.Shelby Valley 88.6
2.Johnson Central 68.3
3.East Ridge 63.9
4.Lawrence County 63.9
5.Pikeville 60.3
6.Prestonsburg 59.2
7.Betsy Layne 57.7
8.Phelps 54.3
9.Sheldon Clark 52.4
10.Paintsville 49.5
11.Magoffin County 49.2
12.Belfry 49.1
13.Pike Central 48.3
14.South Floyd 39.1
15.Allen Central 33.1

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs...=middlecol

Look for the spread between 1 and 2 to close in the coming weeks. SV has a bulls eye on thier backs and can not relax on any night, especally during the district and region. I may be the only one, but several 15th teams can knock off SV on any given night.
MonsterMan Wrote:Look for the spread between 1 and 2 to close in the coming weeks. SV has a bulls eye on thier backs and can not relax on any night, especally during the district and region. I may be the only one, but several 15th teams can knock off SV on any given night.

IMO SV is the only team in this region that can beat SV, I really don't see were you get that there are several teams that can beat SV. Just curious who are they? Rolleyes
Yeah, I don't see anyone in the region beating SV unless they have someone out injured or they beat themselves...... Its Shelby Valleys region to lose...
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah, I don't see anyone in the region beating SV unless they have someone out injured or they beat themselves...... Its Shelby Valleys region to lose...
So I guess all the other teams in the 15th region should just stay home and not show up..... You guys kill me.... Yea SV is good but any team can beat any team on any given night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:So I guess all the other teams in the 15th region should just stay home and not show up..... You guys kill me.... Yea SV is good but any team can beat any team on any given night.

I know that on one night anything is possible, but to say they are several teams on a given night I think is a reach!! Big Grin
Batpuff Wrote:So I guess all the other teams in the 15th region should just stay home and not show up..... You guys kill me.... Yea SV is good but any team can beat any team on any given night.

I seriously don't think David School could beat Scott County, ever, even if they played 100 times during a season.
justabballfan Wrote:IMO SV is the only team in this region that can beat SV, I really don't see were you get that there are several teams that can beat SV. Just curious who are they? Rolleyes

I have to agree with you on that one. Go big blue.TongueirateSho
PC_You_Know Wrote:I seriously don't think David School could beat Scott County, ever, even if they played 100 times during a season.

Do they even have a team this year?
Personally, I do look for SV to go undefeated in this region this year. That's not that big a stretch.

Yeah pretty much...... Im not even from SV, just calling it like I see it....
With an exception of the 04'-05' team this is probabily the worst Allen Central team in their history. That team won 2 games and they could be better than this team. Too me it seems kind of different seeing Allen Central at rock bottom. There been so much tradition and so much unbelievable talent play there and its just kind of odd. Heck SF is next to last and there a solid 6.0 ahead of them in these ratings.