Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Shelby Valley 1/19
valley by 20
Anybody know who the officials will be for the game... I've got a really good (or bad) feeling that we'll see Mike Hall, and probably Roger Fairchild and Mike Walker. Walker I don't mind so much, but SV doesn't seem to get an evenly called game when Hall has the whistle...
Anyone know what time this game is scheduled for?
Game time is 8:00
KentuckyGent44 Wrote:Game time is 8:00

Thanks.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:2nd round of the All-A Tournament

Game is Monday night, not sure on the time. Pikeville played Valley close in the first half of their last matchup @ Pikeville. Valley ended up pulling away and winning by 22. This was before Justice was hurt too.

I will go with the Wildcats to win this one by 25+. The Wildcats are on a roll and won't be stopped in this one.

I agree, SV wins big!! Good luck to both teams!!
Pikeville by 5. The Panters have the Wildcats number in almost all tourneys they have played in the last couple years. Regular season games the Wildcats have pretty much dominated every game, but not during tourneys.
Anyone know if this game may be postponed?
The King Wrote:Anybody know who the officials will be for the game... I've got a really good (or bad) feeling that we'll see Mike Hall, and probably Roger Fairchild and Mike Walker. Walker I don't mind so much, but SV doesn't seem to get an evenly called game when Hall has the whistle...

I don't mind Walker at all... I am not big on Fairchild and I truly think Mike Hall has a personal vendetta against Shelby Valley... It has always seemed that way...
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Anyone know if this game may be postponed?

Ahh man I hope not, But as of right now Im pretty sure the Game is still on:rockon:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Anyone know if this game may be postponed?

Still on as of right now.
The King Wrote:Anybody know who the officials will be for the game... I've got a really good (or bad) feeling that we'll see Mike Hall, and probably Roger Fairchild and Mike Walker. Walker I don't mind so much, but SV doesn't seem to get an evenly called game when Hall has the whistle...
I think the first round games where called pretty good. I just wish all the games were called like that. To many touch fouls in this region.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
so is this the only game tonight?
NYY10 Wrote:so is this the only game tonight?

It's the only boys game. There is a girls All-A game tonight as well.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:It's the only boys game. There is a girls All-A game tonight as well.

Alright thanks man, I know this isn't the right thread to talk about it, but What girls team play tonight?
NYY10 Wrote:Alright thanks man, I know this isn't the right thread to talk about it, but What girls team play tonight?

I guess we can let it slide this one time... Wink

The girls game is Paintsville vs. Sheldon Clark.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cant wait this should a awesome game
More Cowbell Wrote:I guess we can let it slide this one time... Wink

The girls game is Paintsville vs. Sheldon Clark.

HAHA, I dont know if the game will still be on or not, its snowin pretty bad now!
Warlock Wrote:Pikeville by 5. The Panters have the Wildcats number in almost all tourneys they have played in the last couple years. Regular season games the Wildcats have pretty much dominated every game, but not during tourneys.

I hope the Panthers has their game face on.:dontthink
Wouldn't it be something is valley lost?
I believe some people would go crazy, lol!

Still. Valley by 25.
Warlock Wrote:Pikeville by 5. The Panters have the Wildcats number in almost all tourneys they have played in the last couple years. Regular season games the Wildcats have pretty much dominated every game, but not during tourneys.

Are you making your pick based on luck of the panthers or how they have been playing this year? Talent differential is to wide. Valley by 24

Is this the only reason that you're picking Pikeville?
I changed my prediction lol
Valley by 17
valley
by 20
any updates ?
celtics_FANactic Wrote:any updates ?

Valley is up 28-12
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Valley is up 28-12

dangg.
4:22 left in the game. Valley is up 56-33.