Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elliott at the Beach Ball Classic
Elliott could be tested to the limit with some of the teams that are participating.

Here is the link for tournament info.

http://beachballclassic.com/Default.aspx
It will be interesting to see if EC can put up the numbers that they have thus far to the season
on that link you can watch the webcast of all the games thanks for posting it
Thanks for posting this kybaseball. There was a thread about this a day or two ago, guess it got deleted. Anyways, this thing is loaded! Good luck the kids from Sandy Hook.
The Cedar Hill matchup should be a great game. Both team average 90+ points PPG.
letthebighogroot Wrote:Thanks for posting this kybaseball. There was a thread about this a day or two ago, guess it got deleted. Anyways, this thing is loaded! Good luck the kids from Sandy Hook.

I see the thread is back.:confused:
Stardust Wrote:The Cedar Hill matchup should be a great game. Both team average 90+ points PPG.

Cedar Hill is an excellent team. 14-0 as of right now, preseason #4 in class 5A in Texas, ranked in the nation's top 50. Will absolutely be a true test for the kids of Elliott.
letthebighogroot Wrote:Cedar Hill is an excellent team. 14-0 as of right now, preseason #4 in class 5A in Texas, ranked in the nation's top 50. Will absolutely be a true test for the kids of Elliott.

I hope the stream works I want to watch that game for sure. I wish I was smart enough to get it on a regular T.V.
kybaseball Wrote:I hope the stream works I want to watch that game for sure. I wish I was smart enough to get it on a regular T.V.

I'll know more later, but the superintendent of Elliott Co. is/was trying to get a live feed to the Performing Arts Center at EC. If he succeeds I'll pass it along.
That would be great I hope thet get it to work.I wish I could get it to a projector from the computer. I could charge admission.Smile
can anyone get in touch with someone down there and see if the games will be on satelite i would think they would about have to be
Good Luck Lions. We'll see you there!:Cheerlead