Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back
It's do great to be back home and BGR...Ill post more about the trip 2morrow and some pics...Im tired....lol
I'm glad to be back too.. I kinda wish we could have stayed longer though.. because I loved the 95 degree weather lol.. but I had a blast and saw a lot of people being arrested lol.. but we'll post more about it later because I have to go to class
Glad to see you guys had a good time and aren't in jail. Welcome back.
Welcome back! I've missed you guys sooooo much. :'( I've been all alone! lol
Cali Wrote:Welcome back! I've missed you guys sooooo much. :'( I've been all alone! lol

Sad :?
Welcome back. Glad everything went well and everyone is safe.
I was thinking the same thing CTD.....
welcome back!!
Well, I just got in form work and ate and everything.. Figured that it was about time that I got on here and talked about my trip...

Well besides the Rain it was pretty kool..The best part (for me) was going to Daytona-usa and seeing Jeff Gordan's car that he won the daytona 500 with...I even had my pic taking with it...That place was awsome...
The best place that I ate was this place called the Latin Corner and it was yummy..Margaritaville was pretty cool too..
This was my first time to the beach, so playing in the ocean water was awsome..I lost Cats Fans boogie board too..
When I get the film devloped Im going to post some of the pics that we took...

This trip was awsome..
Sounds like fun.. i can't wait for summer.. I'm heading for Riveria Maya. yaya