Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Missouri 10/7
I was okay with the Cats just getting a win last week against a decent MAC team and coming off the Florida debacle. But this week I think we need to start to kick it into high gear if we are gonna have success against the back half of our schedule. Missouri, in what I've watched of them, is one of the worst SEC teams I have seen in years. I think we need to come out and and really lay the smack down on them, get the offense in some kind of rhythm, and not sit on a lead! if we get one. I think its gonna happen, I like UK 41-17.
UK goes 5-1 going in to the Bye week.

The Cats are banged up all across the board, we need to put Mizzou away and rest up for the remainder of the season.

After the Bye week, we have five very winnable games (Miss. St., Tennessee, Ole Miss, Vandy, Louisville), Georgia is the only team I'm gonna chalk up as an L.... anything can happen, but they look very good. Not too mention the game is in Athens.

UK ends the 2017 season 10-2.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Cats by 10....If the Oline shows up, UK by 20...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's impossible to believe with certainty that this Ky bunch will take care of business the way fans would hope they would against probably the weakest team in the SEC. Especially considering they have struggled to pull out a win in all 4 of their wins this year? It would surprise me none whatsoever to see this bunch of coaches blow this game against Mizzou. I would recommend taking Mizzou and the points and just pray the kids overcome weak coaching and pull out the W.......

Ky 18
Mizz 19

Luck runs out Saturday.
Looks like the line is Kentucky -10. I think it would be a disappointment if we don't cover against this sad sack bunch. I don't even want to consider a loss, although like Cuz pointed out that would be classic Kentucky football.
I think the Wildcats come out on top 38-24.
Wildcats in a close one 27-24
North Dakota State fan, coming down to UK for the Tennessee game. Any tailgating tips? Where to go, what to bring, etc Anything you all have would be appreciated!
BisonNation Wrote:North Dakota State fan, coming down to UK for the Tennessee game. Any tailgating tips? Where to go, what to bring, etc Anything you all have would be appreciated!

The Keeneland fall meet will be going on.... Lexington is going to be packed.

UK has a legit shot at being 6-1 going in to the Tennessee game. Missouri & Miss. St. are very winnable.

Tennessee plays South Carolina & Alabama in the next two weeks with UK being the game after those two. Butch Jones may not be the coach of UT when they come to Lexington. The South Carolina game is a toss-up, but Alabama is going to be a beatdown.

As far as tailgating, if you know somebody with a parking pass... that is your best bet. Most of the open grass around Kroger Field has been claimed by "regulars"..... and if UK is 6-1 and Tennessee is a dumpster fire, the game will probably be sold out or very close to it. Tennessee beat us 26 straight seasons (1985-2010)... it took a WR playing QB for us to get a 10-7 over the Vols in 2011. Every UK fan on the planet wants to see the Cats put as many points up on the Vols as possible.

Hopefully this will be a night game. Halloween weekend, Keeneland fall meet and UK's chance to beat the Vols with the biggest margin in over 30+ years.... Lexington may combust.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed