Prediction?

I say Middlesboro 28-17
[Image:

]
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:Prediction?

I say Middlesboro 28-17

42-7 jackets
WOAH. I'd love it.

Even though Grant County is not good, they are still a big school.

I say we win by 3 TD's at the absolute most.

But 5 TD's? That's crazy. I'd love it though.
[Image:

]
I'm with Rebel, this one will be ugly. M-Boro HUGE!
Grant is bad and has been for years. Jackets 56 Grant 13.
hmm.. I didn't know about this school that much.

But cool, if they are that bad I'll take a huge win!
[Image:

]
2A Lloyd beat Grant County 27 to 0 in their scrimmage.
And they have to travel to middleboro yeah good night
Middlesboro by a bunch. They have some explosive athletes who will take it to the house.
Good luck to Grant County and Coach Siple. I think it will be a long night down in Middlesboro.
idk about grant county, but just cause youve ben bad in the recent years, never underestimat a team, nythng can happen.. but still lookn for the jackets to come out an explode from there mistakes an non-well played ball from friday nite
First game of the year usually means a few missed opportunities offensively, so I'll conservatively predict the Jackets to take this one 36 - 6.

If Coach Frazier has his bunch further along, it could get REALLY ugly. Again, I think this year's Jackets are real contenders/dark horses in the Class AA East. If they stay healthy and keep grinding, no one will want to see them in November.
Grant County has a great coach. He won a championship at Cov. Cath. I believe. He will field a good football team. Middlesboro Has some work to do , just like everyone else.
Grant by 6
You will see a complete new team this season. An explosive offense, and very physical defense.
Yup there show Lloyd that new team
Middlesboro 35 Grant Co, 7.
You can't count a scrimmage where no kickoffs or punts are returned and you start on the 10 yard line each time. Plus you put In your second string in the second half and the JV in the 4th.. compare apples to apples.
Middlesboro 34
Grant 13
Middlesboro, 48
Grant Co, 14

How about that prediction, M'boroYellowJacket??!!

apples to apples; dust to dust

Wink
Middlesboro 42 - grant co 12 my sleeper team in 2a
Granny Bear Wrote:Middlesboro, 48
Grant Co, 14

How about that prediction, M'boroYellowJacket??!!

apples to apples; dust to dust

Wink

lol I had no idea how bad Grant County is.

Hope we kill em like everyone is saying.
[Image:

]
I'm with you! I had no idea about Grant or Madison Central (our opponent) until today. Did a little recon on both teams. I feel better about both of us now! LOL
All I know is a jacket sting is going. To be all over the braves. Then a rebels swords will be all over the braves