Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Questions for the season
Is this the season?

For Pikeville to make it back to the state title?

If Jarrell can have similar success or the blackcats?

Can the Paintsville Tigers regroup and put some wins up?

Can the Betsy Layne Bobcats get over the 7 wins a season hump?

What is life after Weston Little for South Floyd?

Will Willamsburg live up to expectations?

How is Breathitt after Holcomb?

How is LCC with Holcomb?
I know there's many more but these are just a few. Can't wait for the season.
The first game of the season will tell the tale of Pikeville. Anything short of a blowout does not bode well for the Panthers.

Jarrel will continue with his sucess but other receiver need to stepup.

If the tigers and the community of Paintsville does not get behind Joe Chirico, they don't deserve a football team. A great man and a great coach. support these guys!

The Bobcats have been BGR preseason champions every year according to posts in the past, but very little bragging this year. They could be a contender for a 9 win season due to their silence.

The Breathitt Bobcats will be down this year by their standards, but they wiil still be good.

LCC will be improved, but I hope the Cougars fans are patient. It will take a couple of years for things to gel.

For South Floyd, Life is over after Weston Little. If they can keep them together they have a great group coming up, They just need to keep them on the field. The immediate future does not look good.

For Williamsburg. After all the post and bragging, anything short of a state title, with all the squad going D-1 would be a let down.
hawg laig Wrote:The first game of the season will tell the tale of Pikeville. Anything short of a blowout does not bode well for the Panthers.

Jarrel will continue with his sucess but other receiver need to stepup.

If the tigers and the community of Paintsville does not get behind Joe Chirico, they don't deserve a football team. A great man and a great coach. support these guys!

The Bobcats have been BGR preseason champions every year according to posts in the past, but very little bragging this year. They could be a contender for a 9 win season due to their silence.

The Breathitt Bobcats will be down this year by their standards, but they wiil still be good.

LCC will be improved, but I hope the Cougars fans are patient. It will take a couple of years for things to gel.

For South Floyd, Life is over after Weston Little. If they can keep them together they have a great group coming up, They just need to keep them on the field. The immediate future does not look good.

For Williamsburg. After all the post and bragging, anything short of a state title, with all the squad going D-1 would be a let down.

You should know that Pikeville will get better as the season progresses. You really expect to them to blow out Prestonsburg at Prestonsburg in the opener? If they do or if they don't, they will be much better in the last game of the year than the first.
True. Development as the season progresses is the hallmark of a Pikeville program, but P-burg will be young and untested with a new O-line and defensive secondary.
I think Holcomb will have a pretty good season at LCC. Schedule will help and I think he will bring alot of enthusiasm to players and fans. LCC could very well surprise alot of people this year. With the addition of the Williams boy from KCC I could see them turning some heads. Season record will be much improved which will definitely help morale!
Community at LCC needs to be patient. Incoming freshman this year and next year will help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Is this the season?

For Pikeville to make it back to the state title? No

If Jarrell can have similar success or the blackcats? Doutbful

Can the Paintsville Tigers regroup and put some wins up? Possibly

Can the Betsy Layne Bobcats get over the 7 wins a season hump? No

What is life after Weston Little for South Floyd? Its a losing season

Will Willamsburg live up to expectations? No (there expectations are a state title)

How is Breathitt after Holcomb? Not as good

How is LCC with Holcomb? Better