Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Remaking of America
Granny Bear Wrote:There ya go, Gut..me and my echo.

Confusednicker:

He almost hurt my feelings.
The dems need to come up with a word for people who work, pay taxes, and are white. Its sad but true, and i dont care to say it.
I told you NOT to say it!!
LOL

That "word"or phrase, would be entitlement sponsors.
Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:I told you NOT to say it!!
LOL

That "word"or phrase, would be entitlement sponsors.
Wink

LOL, that's a good one Granny. My offering would be 'taxsheep'. Whether we like it or not we are shorn every year by a government which functions much more like a monarchy than a republic. Hence, the birth a few years ago of the Tea Party.

Named after the Boston Harbor Tea Party, at which, colonists intended to send mad king George a strong message, "No taxation without representation." Ironically, we are again being taxed at a burdensome rate by the liberal husbandmen of the vast idle masses of the United States. (they like to be called Senator or Congressman) The liberal press and the dems dodged the bullet of being exposed in their bent to tax folks into oblivion, by relabeling the intent of modern day tea partists as being right wing extremism. When one stops to consider for just a second he soon realizes the dems have taken the act of name calling and perfected it into a science. At any rate, we are being taxed at an oppressive rate and incredibly, it's the common man that keeps sending the liberal taxmasters back to DC.

Republicans keep offering to cut spending and lower taxes and, the dems keep lying and relabeling them as extremists and republicans as the party of "No". Meanwhile, the deficit is headed for 22.8 trillion at the end of Obama's second term (an increase of at least 12 trillion) and somehow folks still manage to blame George W. I hope the tea party movement gains steam again and those involved, which should be all taxpayers, learn how to defend themselves against the left's efforts to confuse their message by deploying the nuclear foodfight option again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]