Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Middlesboro 10/18
:howdy:
I'm going to pick Middlesboro in this one for an upset. We're young but we are hungry. If Middlesboro decides to keep the ball on the ground it is taking away from our two big targets, Poindexter and Riddle. If we can mix it up and our QB keep the turnovers to a minimum I could see this game being closer than most think. As for the running game why aren't they rotating an excellent running back that sits on the bench. I won't mention any names, but they know. It would make them more competitive to compete for the starting positions.
fan or not Wrote:To grey goose I don't think I said anything about feelings if you are talking about me. Please post me if you want to give tan the man a hug I would live to see that. This isn't daddy ball either. The jumpers should play as a team and with pride without daddy's and explayers involving putting other players down to better their own that's all I'm saying. But please let me know if you are going to give that big boy a hug!

If you are not related to Tanner than you must have a crush!!! You could possibly be the most pathetic poster on BGR!!! Coach Lucas will pick the best players to win games!!! If you can't handle that, switch teams!!!
Somerset 35

Middlesboro 7
To briar jumper bd

I'm not either. But for you to be a coach you don't have much respect for your own players. We do agree on one thing coach Lucas does play to win and that is what this qb and his team has done so far so why would you want to change that. Oh and you must be a hatcher fan or have a big crush on him!!!
Last post for me. I now find myself doing exactly what I did not want to do and that is to put any member of this team down. so good luck jumpers i will see you all again on the home field a week from friday!!
Can someone post directions to the field from Hwy 25 in Middlesboro?
fan or not Wrote:Last post for me. I now find myself doing exactly what I did not want to do and that is to put any member of this team down. so good luck jumpers i will see you all again on the home field a week from friday!!

There are very few people that call him tanman:dontthink
Coach Lucas will play the best player regardless of class. If everyone would pull together as a team and a fan base the Jumpers would be state champs. Who cares who scores touchdowns or make tackles as long as the final score is Somerset more than the other team is all that matters. One man teams don't win in the playoffs.
fan or not Wrote:To briar jumper bd

I'm not either. But for you to be a coach you don't have much respect for your own players. We do agree on one thing coach Lucas does play to win and that is what this qb and his team has done so far so why would you want to change that. Oh and you must be a hatcher fan or have a big crush on him!!!

I never said anything about Tanner!!! If you go back to some of my preseason posts you will see what I think of Tanner!!! My problem is the obvious jealousy you showed because Castle had some success last friday! That is the only thing I will comment on. Everyone should have more faith in coach Lucas and I will stand behind him 100%. Tanner is a good football player regardless if he is a QB or not and probably could be a great middle backer next year if he worked on it!!! Don't ever question my belief in my own players!!! I think the world of Tanner because he is a great kid but the best player will play! It may be Tanner or it may be Castle but either way both kids need to contribute for us to win state!!!! The fact that you don't see that and that you made comments about a one man team is absolutley the most asinine statement I have heard this year!!!
Wow first I am not jealous I never said hatcher did not have a good game nor did I say anything about coach Lucas ! I personally do not have a dog in this fight!! You said that I had a crush on tanner I don't think I'm his type!! All I have said is basically why change something that is working?
You cant argue with someone who has blinders on.
Like I said in a early post. I don't care who plays QB, All I care about is that Somerset Win's. I think to be the best we can be both have to play both Kids. It sure will give other teams a lot more to prepare for aganist us. Go JUMPERS!!!!!
I don't know who fan or not is. But I do know that he is not the an family I am. Please refer to numbers vs names it does not good. Coach will play both kids to help get the predictability out of the offense. I know that the most important thing is winning. The first state champs will be treated like kings the rest of their lives. Just win baby!!!!!
jumper1 Wrote:Can someone post directions to the field from Hwy 25 in Middlesboro?

As you enter Middlesboro, drive past Wal-Mart, Pizza Hut, and Kroger until you come to Cumberland Avenue (Highway 74). There's a KFC there. Turn right.

Drive 2-3 blocks (past the Coke plant on the right) and turn right on 15th Street. The stadium will be on your right.

Safe travels. Go Jumpers.
Old Jumper Wrote:As you enter Middlesboro, drive past Wal-Mart, Pizza Hut, and Kroger until you come to Cumberland Avenue (Highway 74). There's a KFC there. Turn right.

Drive 2-3 blocks (past the Coke plant on the right) and turn right on 15th Street. The stadium will be on your right.

Safe travels. Go Jumpers.

Thanks! :Thumbs:
We are getting ready to head to the big city of Middlesboro, hopefully we will come Home with Victory #7. GO JUMPERS!!!!!!
If I was Tan-Man Coach Lucas would not have to pick a q-back next week.