Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penn State Clueless?
Great job by firing Joe, But why just him and the president?

Didn't Mike McQueary witness it? And told his dad? A grown man who let this go on for 10 years? Why didn't he kick this dudes ass in the first place?

They really need to clean house. When are they gonna see that this is more than just about Saturdays game.
FINALLY - PSU just announced that McQueary will not coach Saturday. As for the rest of the coaching staff, I am confident that every single member of the coaching staff, even those who were not around during any of this.
What really pisses me off now is that the State Police had the chance to stop this in 1998 after Sandusky admitted showering naked with and hugging a victim while in the shower AND ADMITS HE WAS WRONG IN DOING SO.

Instead of using that information from Sandusky's interview to put Sandusky in prison or at least in rehab, then-Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar closes the case and decides there will be no criminal charge.

This guy was the law!!! He had a chance to protect future children and citizens from harm, which was his job. Instead, he did nothing, and that's absolutely unacceptable. That was in 1998, Sandusky molested kids up to 2007, 9 years
^ Lots of people contributed to several more incidents of Child Molestation! A lot of people will be carrying the weight of this for the rest of their lives, but none more than those who were not protected due to the cover-up that went on by so many high ranking in the program!
What a bunch of crap parents too. How do you just let that go without justice for what he had done to your own child?

Way to save face Penn State.
RoShamBo Wrote:What a bunch of crap parents too. How do you just let that go without justice for what he had done to your own child?

Way to save face Penn State.

No, that's not really accurate. The children that were molested were from broken homes and without parent figures in their lives already. Which just adds to what kind of sick demented predator this ass Sandusky was. He founded the organization that fed him his victims! And unfortunately, there were no parents that could step in and help! SICK!
The investigation is far from over...from what I've seen, that guy will be coaching, just up in the box. But yeah...alot more heads will roll.
Stardust Wrote:No, that's not really accurate. The children that were molested were from broken homes and without parent figures in their lives already. Which just adds to what kind of sick demented predator this ass Sandusky was. He founded the organization that fed him his victims! And unfortunately, there were no parents that could step in and help! SICK!

Sounds like the ones that tried were rebuffed by local prosecuting agencies. These kids come from poor families and like it or not, the system usually protects the ones who have the most money, power, and are able to obtain the best lawyers. The M.O. of most pedophiles is to go after children from poor and or broken homes due to lack of parental support or supervision or who have parents that are uneducated or unsuspecting with low self esteem that appreciate what help they can get from a person they perceive has a kind, generous person.
Just seen that McQueery won't be coaching Saturday...good. He needs to be fired.
vundy33 Wrote:Just seen that McQueery won't be coaching Saturday...good. He needs to be fired.

I agree, but he not coaching saturday due to the high number of death threats he's recieved since then.
Stardust Wrote:No, that's not really accurate. The children that were molested were from broken homes and without parent figures in their lives already. Which just adds to what kind of sick demented predator this ass Sandusky was. He founded the organization that fed him his victims! And unfortunately, there were no parents that could step in and help! SICK!

I get that. I just have trouble understanding how there is a parent out there that would let something like this fly no matter their background. This shows a serious problem with our society. The parents knew, the coaches knew, janitors knew, administration knew, and nothing was done. I don't care whose kid it was or if it was a member of my own family committing the crime. I would make 100% sure that justice was dealt. How are we to stop human trafficking and child prostitution if we are protecting people who are doing it in our very own institutions.
RoShamBo Wrote:I get that. I just have trouble understanding how there is a parent out there that would let something like this fly no matter their background. This shows a serious problem with our society. The parents knew, the coaches knew, janitors knew, administration knew, and nothing was done. I don't care whose kid it was or if it was a member of my own family committing the crime. I would make 100% sure that justice was dealt. How are we to stop human trafficking and child prostitution if we are protecting people who are doing it in our very own institutions.

I could not have said it any better!:Thumbs: