Chris Jericho vs Edge for World Heavyweight Championship

Triple H vs Sheamus for WWE Championship

Undertaker vs Shawn Micheals

Batista and Mr. McMahon vs John Cena and Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Ted DiBiase vs Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes

beyond this i cannot predict lol.
Cena vs. Undertaker - Cena can carry UT and his ailing knees to a great match

HHH vs. Shawn Michaels - this will be the official break-up of DX

Rey Misterio vs. CM Punk - this is building to something like a Hair versus mask match

Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon - Street fight. Brett just can't do anything traditional, so I think they can proetect him and make him look decent by making it a street fight. Bottomline, we will not see

Orton / Rhodes / Dibiase - Time for Rhodes and Dibiase to go the singles route. I think Dibiase has a great singles career ahead of him. I see him moving to the new brand when the draft happens after WM. I think Dibiase competes for a world title in the next year

Money in the Bank : Could be a ton of guys, but definitely Benjamin, he is a classic in this match

What I can't get my hands around is how they get an Edge/Jericho match without it being for a title.

Micki James vs. Michelle McCool - Womens title

Kane vs Batista
either of your guys predictions sound great. I really hope DX doesn't break up, but Triple H needs a belt. Love triple H.
K_Mac Wrote:either of your guys predictions sound great. I really hope DX doesn't break up, but Triple H needs a belt. Love triple H.

I like DX and do not beleive they have gotten stale, but I do believe the intent is to get HHH back into the Main Event status for PPV's. He has always been a huge draw for PPV buyrates, so they have to make the change.
is these the matches or just predictions matches???
Strikeout King Wrote:is these the matches or just predictions matches???

just predictions.
Stardust Wrote:Cena vs. Undertaker - Cena can carry UT and his ailing knees to a great match

HHH vs. Shawn Michaels - this will be the official break-up of DX

Rey Misterio vs. CM Punk - this is building to something like a Hair versus mask match

Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon - Street fight. Brett just can't do anything traditional, so I think they can proetect him and make him look decent by making it a street fight. Bottomline, we will not see

Orton / Rhodes / Dibiase - Time for Rhodes and Dibiase to go the singles route. I think Dibiase has a great singles career ahead of him. I see him moving to the new brand when the draft happens after WM. I think Dibiase competes for a world title in the next year

Money in the Bank : Could be a ton of guys, but definitely Benjamin, he is a classic in this match

What I can't get my hands around is how they get an Edge/Jericho match without it being for a title.

Micki James vs. Michelle McCool - Womens title

Kane vs Batista

Edge gets the Main Event spot. I see Chris Jericho winning Elimination Chamber on SD
:igiveup: