Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. vs Henry Clay...12/27/2005 predictions?
What is everyones predictions on this one it will be held at the Berea classic.

I'll post later.....
Henry Clay by 15
Henry Clay by 20+
Henry Clay by a lot
Henry Clay be ever how many they want
Henry Clay
Magoffin County is a much improved team this year. Improved enough to truly challenge for the 15th Region Title (if they can escape the 57th District).

But this early in the season this game could get ugly.

Hats off to Coach West for not being afraid to schedule such a tough opponent!!
"You Betcha" Wrote:Hats off to Coach West for not being afraid to schedule such a tough opponent!!
didnt really schedule henry clay. they drew them in the tourney
Henry Clay will name the score.. nobody can guard Aaron Dunaway
Henry Clay will name the score.. nobody can guard Aaron Dunaway on Magoffin teams.
Henry Clay
Magoffin is definatley on the way up. Things have not looked this bright in Hornet Country in a long time, but this one is out of their league. This game will be all Blue Devils all the time. Magoffin needs to focus on getting better and not getting anyone hurt. This game could be a good learing tool for the district tournament if used correctley.
Henry Clay by at least 15
idk why but ive got a feeling about Magoffin in a very close one......
Henry Clay by alot
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:Magoffin is definatley on the way up. Things have not looked this bright in Hornet Country in a long time, but this one is out of their league. This game will be all Blue Devils all the time. Magoffin needs to focus on getting better and not getting anyone hurt. This game could be a good learing tool for the district tournament if used correctley.

i agree 100%, i couldnt of said it better, all the hornets need to do is play there game, and learn from this
Henry Clay in a blowout
I would have to concur, STAT!!!!
opionions
Magoffin is a good team and all, but Henry Clay is a State Championship contender, year in and year out. Clay should win pretty easily. Once again, no disrespect for Magoffin, you guys just ran into a powerhouse this time.
I think the first half is going to be pretty close but the devils will
lay them down in second half
i would give ANYTHING if my boys could pull this off thats all i will say