Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Haddix on Rivals.com
where does he wanna go?
Strikeout King Wrote:where does he wanna go?

To be honest I really haven't heard anything from him about where he wants to go. I know right now he is just trying to get better at all aspects of his game, that way he can draw more attention from more schools.
UCFB Wrote:unless jade has a fantastic and chart topping senior year, those big SEC schools probly wont be in touch, however UK would be very nice.

If Jade can stay healthy this year, I wouldn't put it past him to have a fantastic, chart topping senior year.
I agree!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Stanford will offer Jade a Scholarship as soon as they get to see him in action from what i have heard. I have also heard Jade might go visit Vandy, Cincinnati, and maybe Indiana(i think it was).
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Jade just got done with his WKU camp today, from what I have heard he was the top athlete there. He ran a 4.49 40 twice, his shuttle run was a 4.31, and his verticle was a 33.5. My sources say that WKU along with 3 or 4 more school told him they would get in touch with him next week in terms of offers. I was also told that Jade is going to try and go to some of the big SEC schools next week!

Wow this kid is a Physical Freak!
I like this kid, especially the mohawk lol.
Jtownboyy Wrote:I like this kid, especially the mohawk lol.

Did he get scalped like an indian mohawk?
Love it when a see someone with a Mohawk. Very intimidating to the opponent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
any more news on Jade and where he is going? have any other schools shown interest?
Jade is supposed to gly out to Stanford this summer with his brother. If Stanford offers, Jade will commit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
C.Clair Wrote:Jade is supposed to gly out to Stanford this summer with his brother. If Stanford offers, Jade will commit.

thanks for the info C.C
Jade and Justin will be leaving today and doing a camp at Stanford University ...WKU,Vandy,Arkansas,Marshall,Indiana,and if time permits he will be going to Ohio State soon,Just hoping he will have a very healthy year as a senior and all will fall in place,with him being such an athlete,could possiblity play Db,Reciever or Qb at next level...6' 195lbs 4.49 /40 yd, 33 1/2 inch vertical, 10'7" standing jump,and bench 325lbs squats 420 lbs...so if he has a productive season and Bobcats makes it or wins their 4th 3A State Championship it would help a lot.
I think it would be AWESOME if he gotr to go to Ohio State.
I hate Ohio State with a passion but if Jade went there that would be amazing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]