Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs East Ridge - 2/20
JCHS05 Wrote:The players from JC that wont play against East Ridge are Joe Whitaker, Ian Welch, and Mike Conley.

Without those players, especially Welch, I see East Ridge stealing a win over a what would otherwise be the superior team.

ER by 6.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What other games have you seen anything that embarassed you? I didn't get to go to the estill co game but, i have seen every other home game this year and most of the away games so what's up? I haven't seen any fights at any other games have you?
Why isn't Jo playin?
Should be a good matchup between McClanahan and Parker, if ER's coaching staff will keep McClanahan in the game...
joeblow41240 Wrote:Not missed a game in several years now and I have got to say that I too am totally embarrassed by the bunch of head cases that Johnson Central puts on the floor. The sad part is that a bunch of these thugs will be right back again next year. I'm about like you. I'm getting to the point that I cant stand to watch them any more.
Same with you if you can't say something good then don't say anything.Because they play hard for their school and work hard they are thugs.UNREAL.I don't think I would ever call any kid a thug.If you can't stand watch them anymore that is easy to fix.Quit coming to watch them.Like I said earlier we have plenty of Eagle Supporters.:dontthink
Completely off topic.