Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. @ Jackson Co. 01/17
Gametime: 6pm

So what are your thoughts on this one..

I need directions from Louisa if someone can help me out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:So what are your thoughts on this one..

I need directions from Louisa if someone can help me out.

this will be a close game but wilks, and adkins will be the difference makers....

umm i have no idea how to get there, follow the bus or go to google and search it up.
Wilks will be but i don't see Atkins helping.Let me explain,Atkins is a very talented player but when you don't get touches then you can"t be a diffrence maker.LC has 2 of the best big men in the district in Atkins and Frazier but they don't see the ball inside the paint.All their points come mostly from offensive rebounding.To much 3 POINT SHOOTING.The kids have talent but coach not utilizing there talent,what a waste.
L.C by 6 if they can stay away from the 3 ball
I will take Lawrence Co in this one by 8. Good luck to both teams!
LC in a very close one.
LC is coming off of a 1 point loss to Pikeville. I think they atone for that and win this one by 15
sportfan Wrote:Wilks will be but i don't see Atkins helping.Let me explain,Atkins is a very talented player but when you don't get touches then you can"t be a diffrence maker.LC has 2 of the best big men in the district in Atkins and Frazier but they don't see the ball inside the paint.All their points come mostly from offensive rebounding.To much 3 POINT SHOOTING.The kids have talent but coach not utilizing there talent,what a waste.

you are dumb.
atkins gets points off rebounds thats what he does.
frazier sees the ball alot but he isnt the best shooter around.... he is more of a defensive player.
atkins is the one of the most valuble players on the team.
why dont you quit disecting the team. they are playing good they wat they are now... im 100% positve you couldnt coach anybetter so just shut up....anderson is a good coach.
LC will win by 15
sportfan Wrote:Wilks will be but i don't see Atkins helping.Let me explain,Atkins is a very talented player but when you don't get touches then you can"t be a diffrence maker.LC has 2 of the best big men in the district in Atkins and Frazier but they don't see the ball inside the paint.All their points come mostly from offensive rebounding.To much 3 POINT SHOOTING.The kids have talent but coach not utilizing there talent,what a waste.

Seriously anderson is a good coach and I know you couldn't do better lol. I've seen Frazier miss all kinds of layups this year so I don't blame them for not getting him the ball but he'll get through that and start doing better offensively. His game is on D anyway. Atkins is just a hussle player.
Dont bash Frasher or his touches he's led the team in scoring in multiple games this season. As for Adkins, he gets in a lot of foul trouble mostly because of his physical play which is still good for the team and he is productive at all times scoring or not. There are no stars. They play great together as a team and they have about 8 players that can bring it on any given night!
candyman Wrote:Dont bash Frasher or his touches he's led the team in scoring in multiple games this season. As for Adkins, he gets in a lot of foul trouble mostly because of his physical play which is still good for the team and he is productive at all times scoring or not. There are no stars. They play great together as a team and they have about 8 players that can bring it on any given night!

In all seriousness LC really does have multiple guys to choose from in certain situations and I agree with candyman no matter how you play games are won from the inside out, whether your big guys are scoring or not they still have a major impact on how the game is played.
Have we beat any good teams this year.
Adkins is a good player works hard and busts his butt during a game but it seems to me like to me he tries to do to much. Him and Frasier at times can be the best post men in the 57th.
I think candyman,the only 1, and jackrabbit are parents or players who dont get much playing time at LC
sportfan Wrote:I think candyman,the only 1, and jackrabbit are parents or players who dont get much playing time at LC

Good call man. Maybe I'm a human. Lets just state the obvious. Everyone on this site is a player, parent, coach, or former player. Or wait, could some of us actually just be fans??!!:thatsfunn
candyman Wrote:Good call man. Maybe I'm a human. Lets just state the obvious. Everyone on this site is a player, parent, coach, or former player. Or wait, could some of us actually just be fans??!!:thatsfunn

Candyman i'm not sure. I mean, since people can get on here and act like they know who we are by reading our posts, heck we might even not be humans. :eek:
sportfan Wrote:I think candyman,the only 1, and jackrabbit are parents or players who dont get much playing time at LC

I didn't know it was possible for parents to any playing time at all. :confused: