Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has the best chance to win State?
Mason
Lexington Catholic looked mighty impressive. I don't see how anyone could go against them right now.
I think Paintsville has a chance to make it to the finals if they play together and rebound
looks like it will be lexington Catholic or Mason to me.
If it comes down to those 2, Ill go with Lex cath
LC first game was impressive - I will go with them
basketballfan000 Wrote:LC first game was impressive - I will go with them

Who? If your talking about Lincoln County they got beat first round by Shelby County 70-58
OMG Wrote:Who? If your talking about Lincoln County they got beat first round by Shelby County 70-58
I think he was talking about Lexington Catholic.:Thumbs:
Well I guess Mason County should win now that Lex Cath just got beat out.
IMO - starting 5 advantage against Holmes went to Paintsville, LexCath and will go to Mason Co. But the deep bench of Holmes takes its toll!

I'm going to go with Mason Co., but I wouldn't be surprised to see Holmes being handed the trophy!
I think its Masons to lose now
will the finals be on TV again this year?
Holmes
Holmes baby
Its tough coming out of the 11th and winning it all. Winning the 11th region and the Sweet 16 is somewhat winning two Sweet 16s back to back. The quality level of play is probably higher in the 11th region than the Sweet 16.
rojas Wrote:Its tough coming out of the 11th and winning it all. Winning the 11th region and the Sweet 16 is somewhat winning two Sweet 16s back to back. The quality level of play is probably higher in the 11th region than the Sweet 16.
Its all about the team matcchup. Like Bryan Station probabaly would of killed Holmes but couldnt beat Lex Cath., Its all crazy.
RavenBoy Wrote:Its all about the team matcchup. Like Bryan Station probabaly would of killed Holmes but couldnt beat Lex Cath., Its all crazy.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say Mason County! Haha
OMG Wrote:I'm gonna go on a limb and say Mason County! Haha
Well, look at that, you got it right lol Smile