Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 55 Knott Central 52
Knott Central played well. Johnson Central is by far the toughest team KCC has faced. They are bigger, faster, and all around better than any other team in the 14th region, in my opinion. KCC put them to the test and had a chance to win it on a last second three but it did not fall. Mosley played well as did K. Thomas. King stepped up and hit some big shots when they needed them to. The Conley girl from Johnson is a player. Hard to match up with her. Congrats to Johnson on the win and keep your heads up Knott and beat JBS in the district.
and_1 Wrote:Knott Central played well. Johnson Central is by far the toughest team KCC has faced. They are bigger, faster, and all around better than any other team in the 14th region, in my opinion. KCC put them to the test and had a chance to win it on a last second three but it did not fall. Mosley played well as did K. Thomas. King stepped up and hit some big shots when they needed them to. The Conley girl from Johnson is a player. Hard to match up with her. Congrats to Johnson on the win and keep your heads up Knott and beat JBS in the district.

I agree with you. Johnson Central has a great team.
Congrats JC.
congratulations jc
Congrats Johnson Central!!!!