Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinner for tonight.
Tonight since I am at home with the kids I will be making.

Bacon Cheeseburger Meat Loaf
Potatoes Au Gratin
Mac and Cheese.

Does anyone else like to cook during this time of year?
I love meat loaf. Man, that bacon cheeseburger dish sounds good. How do you make it?
I love too cook, but nothing beats Hamburger Helper.
thecavemaster Wrote:I love meat loaf. Man, that bacon cheeseburger dish sounds good. How do you make it?

Here is the link to the recipe. I don't know how good it is but I will be sure to let everyone know later tonight.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/...61,00.html
they have a new hamburger helper its awesome....its called crunchy taco..its got beef rice taco seasoning and little pieces of taco shell its gooood!!!
Midee1 Wrote:Tonight since I am at home with the kids I will be making.

Potatoes Au Gratin
Mac and Cheese.

I cook, not just often. Tonight the wife fixed some stuff peppers. I eat 3 and I'm sick now.

The meatloaf sounds yummy. Next time you invite meSmile
Codeman Wrote:they have a new hamburger helper its awesome....its called crunchy taco..its got beef rice taco seasoning and little pieces of taco shell its gooood!!!

I love that stuff!!
torQQue Wrote:I cook, not just often. Tonight the wife fixed some stuff peppers. I eat 3 and I'm sick now.

The meatloaf sounds yummy. Next time you invite meSmile

Are you sick because you ate to much or are you sick because of her cooking? Smile
Midee1 Wrote:Are you sick because you ate to much or are you sick because of her cooking? Smile

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn
I love the Ron White bit about his new wife's cooking...when he gives the dog a bite, then the dog licks its butt... then the wife says, "What's that dog doing?" "Trying to get the taste out of his mouth."
Midee1 Wrote:Tonight since I am at home with the kids I will be making.

Potatoes Au Gratin
Mac and Cheese.

I LOVE to make "Bill Don's Blazin Chili" this time of year. Ain't made none since the mornin of the UK/Tenn game for the tailgate party, but I will when I get back from Alabama next week.

Mom fixed ribs, baked taters and steamed broccoli tonight, salad for an appetizer.
ronald_reagan Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn

I couldn't help myself

thecavemaster Wrote:I love the Ron White bit about his new wife's cooking...when he gives the dog a bite, then the dog licks its butt... then the wife says, "What's that dog doing?" "Trying to get the taste out of his mouth."

Oh lord I hope she don't see this. She's big enough to kick all of our butts....Smile

Redneck Wrote:I LOVE to make "Bill Don's Blazin Chili" this time of year. Ain't made none since the mornin of the UK/Tenn game for the tailgate party, but I will when I get back from Alabama next week.

Mom fixed ribs, baked taters and steamed broccoli tonight, salad for an appetizer.

Sounds good. I may have to give some ribs a whirl in a week or so.
If its not hot wings.. .I typically don't eat. I have an unhealthy obsession with them. Which explains why I split my day between eating them, and 'sitting on the throne'.
I know this is sort of off the topic of cooking.... anybody ever ate a bunch of red hot wings, or a bunch of jalapenos on nachos, then experienced the "ring of fire" if you know what I mean...
ronald_reagan Wrote:If its not hot wings.. .I typically don't eat. I have an unhealthy obsession with them. Which explains why I split my day between eating them, and 'sitting on the throne'.

I LOVE wings man, there just aint anywhere around here that has very good wings IMO. I tell ya one thing, I can't go to Lexington without hittin up
B-Dubs, love em. I tell ya somewhere else that has great wings, if you're ever in the South Charleston area where Toys R Us is, you gotta go to Quaker Steak & Lube, great wings.