Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J.J. Abram's "Secret" Movie... - Cloverfield
Has anyone seen the new trailer for the upcoming movie Cloverfield?

The first previews for this movie were shown prior to the Transformers movies and contained no information other than 1-18-08.

Now, there is a bit more information.

Cloverfield is produced by J.J. Abrams, the same guy who produces Lost.

This is supposed to be a monster movie similar to Godzilla, but the monster is being kept under wraps until the movie premieres.

The movie has been kept highly under wraps. Even when they were auditioning for the roles they wanted to keep the story secret, so they used old scripts from television shows to audition the actors with. Also, some scenes were written solely for the purpose of auditioning and were not used in the movie.

Here is the trailer:

[YOUTUBE="Cloverfield"]ufYF0f-zMgY[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah I've been keeping up with this and I'm really excited to see it. Just hope it doesn't turn out like another Blair Witch Project, though.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Look sweet.
Looks killer.
So I have seen a lot of previews for this movie and I have no idea what it is about? The promoters have done a great job at making people wonder what this movie is about. So I want to hear what everyone's theory is for what the movie is about.
Lets hear it. :thumpsup:
It's a monster-movie. Probably something like Godzilla, but they're keeping the storyline and the actual footage of the monster out of the previews.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The movie will be seen from a documentary view, as if you were looking through the camera the people are carrying around, it could turn into another blair witch project, but it looks so much better.
I think it will be a totally new monster no one has ever heard of before....like our own "American monster" like how Japan has Godzilla
I heard it was something like a giant octopus/dragon/lizard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I heard it was something like a giant octopus/dragon/lizard.

yeah i heard that too, but i think someone said that, that theory was shot
This is driving me crazy! I wanna know what is going on in this movie!! but at least it doesn't show the whole plot in the preview like most movies, that ruins it
yeah i know....i can't wait for it to come out, just a couple more weeks!!!
Yea, I really want to see this movie. It's really interesting it seems because we all want to know what the creature is lol.