Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P'burg 61 PC 59
Unless you foul on the other end of the court where there would be no reason whatsoever to be taking a shot. I don't know what was said during the timeouts and what not, but from my POV it just looked like a bad coaching call.
Well we both know that you dont like Coach Rowe so to you it probley did look like a bad coaching call. But if you noticed or knew Brad Ratliff was suppost to be guarding Compton but Ratliff didnt take care of his job and was all the way in the paint im not point fingers saying it was Ratliffs fault b/c if it wasnt for him then we wouldnt have made it as far as we did. but you cant sit there and put a luck shot on the carrier of a basketball coach thats one of the most absurd things ive ever heard.
"hawkamania" Wrote:I for one, do not believe the shot counted, I THOUGHT i heard the buzzer sound before the shot was put up. I was there, and I was painted blue. I think that if PC would have hit those clutch free throws, we would have won. I want to give a standing ovation to chase snodgrass, playing in overtime with dislocated ribs, that shows he has heart, the want to win, and love for the game. I know it got pretty rowdy in there, but there was no excuse when snodgrass was hurt for the P-burg fans to chant "change his diaper" when he was laying on the ground in pain, it was uncalled for and very unsportsmanlike.

Chase is probably only about 5'9' tall , but he plays the game with a 7 ft. heart. PDT_Love_:
I have truly enjoyed watching this young man play the game throuhout his entire career , with the exception of one game at Mullins years ago. :lol: =; [-X
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Well we both know that you dont like Coach Rowe so to you it probley did look like a bad coaching call. But if you noticed or knew Brad Ratliff was suppost to be guarding Compton but Ratliff didnt take care of his job and was all the way in the paint im not point fingers saying it was Ratliffs fault b/c if it wasnt for him then we wouldnt have made it as far as we did. but you cant sit there and put a luck shot on the carrier of a basketball coach thats one of the most absurd things ive ever heard.

I wasn't at the game. I was listening to the radio. and I just tell it like I heard it.. But why was ratliff in the paint? Cause really there was no reason to be playing any kind of zone D.

Btw. I know this game is over and there's nothing anyone can do about it. but bamma you are just to fun to argue with lol.. Plus i want this thread to hit 100 lol.