Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sayre clear #1 in 1A
After pikeville’s beatdown from LCA, sayre has to be the clear #1 in 1A. Thoughts?
You could be right. But just to be sure bring a huge sack of money to Pikeville....
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • 64SUR
(10-31-2020, 12:22 AM)No SayreSpartan2006 Wrote: After pikeville’s beatdown from LCA, sayre has to be the clear #1 in 1A. Thoughts?
No. While Pikeville has some work to do...I’m sure they would gladly play Sayre.
Go to sleep guy ......
hopefully the fighting Pennington’s will see Pikeville first round ....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • CowboyDad
^^^First round is already set Sayre at Pikeville is this correct?
God I hope so ........
Pikeville will put a clock on sayre
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • Walt Longmire
To do what Sayre has done in just a few years is pretty impressive. Cole seems like a good quarterback also, but after watching some of the BB game from last week they still have a long way to go before they start truly competing in 1A.
I agree they are number 1..... in their own little world.
[-] The following 1 user Likes IntheZone's post:
  • scrappy coco
Your reputation is dwindling
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eagle2009's post:
  • Deuce8
Jet about 80% sure they will be in Pikeville for the first round.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • jetpilot
No disrespect, but Sayre posters starting to remind me if last year Breathitt. Best a extra soft schedule, and expecting#1. Sayre maybe 5th at best.
(10-31-2020, 12:22 AM)SayreSpartan2006 Wrote: After pikeville’s beatdown from LCA, sayre has to be the clear #1 in 1A. Thoughts?
Walt Disney ought to have your imagination.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slic Ric's post:
  • Hound05
(10-31-2020, 10:44 AM)Slic Ric Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 12:22 AM)SayreSpartan2006 Wrote: After pikeville’s beatdown from LCA, sayre has to be the clear #1 in 1A. Thoughts?
Walt Disney ought to have your imagination.
Hahahahaha. Dude. I’m gonna have to use that!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Slic Ric
I cannot wait til Pikeville absolutely puts in on Sayre in the playoffs. Pikeville is leaps and bounds above everyone in 1A and will be for the foreseeable future.
Sayre barely beat Eminence, who isn't even top ten in the state if either of you played a true schedule. Give me a break, Pikeville is undoubtedly the best team in single A. Love the support of the team, but you haven't beaten anyone of credit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bball_fan's post:
  • Deuce8
Cmon man. Pikeville will running clock Sayre and you are going to regret posting all these dumb threads.
[-] The following 2 users Like PHSFarmersMarket's post:
  • Deuce8, Eagle2009
Baby steps, learning to walk then run does not happen over night but great season enjoy it
[-] The following 1 user Likes MayfieldCardinal's post:
  • Deuce8