Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky boys taking charge in TX!!!!
http://kentuckysportsradio.com/football-...nificance/

Congrats Kash and Landon !!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats also Drake!

Can't believe I left his name out...duh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I can NOT believe nobody wants to talk about this. This is AWESOME in my opinion.
This is three KY boys that are turning NATIONAL heads!
If this don't make you proud. NOTHING will.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Can't wait to watch them play in the game. All starters I believe?

And best of all, all three committed to UK... I don't think UK fans fully understand the talent of all three... Happy they all decided to stay home!!
Something positive for the State of Ky., and something positive for UK. This certainly would make any true Kentuckian proud, and I for one will be looking forward to watching them play for the Wildcats.
The selection of two of them as captains for the team shows a lot of leadership. You are talking about a team full of 5 stars and 4 stars who have garnered national attention and wheelbarrows full of press clippings, and two of our boys are chosen as captains due to their leadership traits. Star systems can't measure heart and those other intangibles and IMO, this is far more indicative of the type of character of players we have. Congratulations to all three of the players because they have absolutely just blown up in the media from their performances.
Congrats to these young men.

Maybe their accomplishment will help the perception of Kentucky High School Football. Not only that, but could help UK in the recruitment of other players.
Congrats to the Kentucky boys. Looking forward to seeing them in blue.
Can't wait to see these Kentucky boys make a impact today ... Go Big Blue
I wish they would give some of the other guys some air time besides the same 4-5 guys.
^ I agree..
All 3 of them are playing well, Landon Young will start next year at tackle for UK...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll be happy if we can turn talent into wins
Great performance by all three players, if Stioos can continue to recruit these type players UK will win. Glad Kash Daniels turned down the Michigan offer and Young and Jackson did the same with Bama
landon, drake and kash should be able to step right in and help the cats
Im stoked to see them at UK next year..
Side note but from all reports Belfry's Cole Bentley turned heads at the Army All-American combine
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Side note but from all reports Belfry's Cole Bentley turned heads at the Army All-American combine

He should start getting some good D-1 offers after he attends all of the summer camps/combines. I'm not around the Belfry program so I may be totally wrong, but in the games I've seen I was always more impressed with Bentley than Horton. Not taking anything away from Horton, I believe they are both D-1 caliber players.
Cole got his results from the Army combine today. Alot of his numbers was actually better than most of the offensive lineman at the NFL combine. Just has to keep pushing and pick the right offer. A lot of schools promise big things but until he actually signs ain't nothing a done deal. It's been a lot of fun so far and I think he has picked 3 of the 5 places he is going to take official visits at.
Read the Lexington Herald article about the 2016 recruiting class being the strongest in the modern era ! Congrats to Landon, Kash, and Drake all being four stars or being higher and in the Top 100 Rivals. Has never occurred in Ky until today according to the article, best to all three young men
Another off topic, read where Belfry head coach Phillip Haywood and Kash Daniels are finalists for Ky Sportsman of the year along with Carl Anthony Towns and a few others. Well done East Ky :1: