Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No turf in Pulaski County
1. Both SW & PC athletes are now missing out on a premier experience in having turf for their MULTIPLE sporting events. (i.e. Soccer, Band, Tiddleywinks).

2. This frustrates me and should upset the entire community. Why won't we make one step ahead like other schools around the state, instead of waiting to be the last in years to come? The routine maintenance alone on the field for years past and to come (or lack thereof) has got to be a giant money pit.

3. Jim Rome... really? You're really gonna claim that? How's that koolaide awfully strong, eh?

4. For Jimmy Boy - Prediction for Fall 2015 SW vs. PC
56-7 Good guys...
*Hall throws for 506 yards & 130 yds with his left hand for fun.
*Conwell & Helton thrashes anyone who attempts to tackle them.
*Johnson & Gregory put on a show Michael Irvin would be proud of.
Maroon Junction Boy Wrote:1. Both SW & PC athletes are now missing out on a premier experience in having turf for their MULTIPLE sporting events. (i.e. Soccer, Band, Tiddleywinks).

2. This frustrates me and should upset the entire community. Why won't we make one step ahead like other schools around the state, instead of waiting to be the last in years to come? The routine maintenance alone on the field for years past and to come (or lack thereof) has got to be a giant money pit.

3. Jim Rome... really? You're really gonna claim that? How's that koolaide awfully strong, eh?

4. For Jimmy Boy - Prediction for Fall 2015 SW vs. PC
56-7 Good guys...
*Hall throws for 506 yards & 130 yds with his left hand for fun.
*Conwell & Helton thrashes anyone who attempts to tackle them.
*Johnson & Gregory put on a show Michael Irvin would be proud of.
Get real, you're name says it all. BOY!!!! Now :gtfo:
PJDoug and JimRome are both drunk as usual posting. There should be a rule against that. Both SW and Whitley will be on the wrong end of the stick when this is all said and done. Maybe they should play each other for the State Championship first game of the year so we dont have to listen to their senseless use of the avatar smiley's and worthless posts. Their talk and rhetoric is worse than Obama and the liberal democrats.
Lilly Wrote:PJDoug and JimRome are both drunk as usual posting. There should be a rule against that. Both SW and Whitley will be on the wrong end of the stick when this is all said and done. Maybe they should play each other for the State Championship first game of the year so we dont have to listen to their senseless use of the avatar smiley's and worthless posts. Their talk and rhetoric is worse than Obama and the liberal democrats.

I'm sure you will be on a stick, Lily :gtfo:
Pjdoug you are a embarrassment to both McCreary and Whitley.
Lilly Wrote:Pjdoug you are a embarrassment to both McCreary and Whitley.

Lily you are a embarrassment to all prostitutes.:lolrage:
You must stop the drinking Jim. Pickled.
Lilly Wrote:You must stop the drinking Jim. Pickled.

all you think about is being on sticks and pickles?:yikes:
jim rome Wrote:Lily you are a embarrassment to all prostitutes.:lolrage:

:truestory:
pjdoug at least you are on a thread with a team thats a state champ. Something Whitley will never be.
Lilly Wrote:Pjdoug you are a embarrassment to both McCreary and Whitley.

starting to see the light!!!!:Thumbs:
Lilly Wrote:pjdoug at least you are on a thread with a team thats a state champ. Something Whitley will never be.

:oooo: