Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
68.42%
Whitley County
31.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Whitley County 9/6
Whitley County should be able to play with Bell County. If they dont compete any better than last week, their season may go right down the toilet.:flush:
Objective Wrote:I saw the game and Marion Co wasn't competing with Bell only scored due to a turnover in red zone other than that they had like 3 first downs Bell was [B]by far[/B] the better team and if the game would have finished Bell would have beat them by 2 or 3 touchdowns They will beat Wayne and Corbin quite easily, Bell's not down as far as everyone thinks. The team they played from south pittsburg Tn was as good as central teams and Bell had a shot late in the game. DONT TASTE THE BLOOD IN THE WATER JUST YET FRIEND

Hahaha Bell beat Wayne Hahahaha, being 2 or 3 touchdowns better than Marion puts you about 5 touchdowns behind Central and 4 behind Wayne.

Marion must have really improved on their 2-10 record last year.
I have no clue how to call this game with Bell/Whitley. Both are having a rough start but hopefully this game turns things around for the winner..I knew bell would be down this year, but honestly Whitley's start surprises me somewhat..Good luck to both teams and hoping for an injury free game..
Flicka Wrote:The fall of the empire. That is all that can be said.

More like Dudley left is all that can be said Confusednicker:
Going with My BOBCATS IN a hard fought game :rockon:
Whitley is gonna give Bell way more than they are expecting. I'm here waiting for it it to get started. it's Colonel time.
This game should answer a lot if question about both teams.