Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co @ Estill Co
who takes the 56th?
Im going with Estill even with the lose of a couple players i still think they can take the title.GO ESTILL>
It's hard to beat a team 3 times in a year but with Estill being at home it very well could happen. Estill is gonna have to play really good and I think they will. Estill 61-57
Estill Co. - 56
Powell Co. - 51

Engineers 2013 56th District Champions!!!
Estill won both games by a total of 7 pts. Each game was low scoring, 54 - 51 and 47 - 43. It will be another low scoring and close game. I will favor the Engineers in this one, they are 8 - 5 at home. Whereas, the Pirates are 2 - 9 away. Estill 51 Powell 47.
Estill by 3 54-51.
Powell is going to be hungry for the W and the Title. I don't think Estill is going to be ready for what Powell is going to bring to them. I'm gonna say Powell by 5.

Powell - 57
Estill - 52
Powell has been disappointed with their performance in district play all year, Estill might overlook them. Powell will be very hungry and I think they will pull out the win 61-55
Estill will still be celebrating there big 1st round win and will overlook the Pirates.
Powell 65
Estill 60

BECAUSE MOUNTAIN 14 SAID SO!
:lmao::flush:
Mountain man 14 Wrote:Estill will still be celebrating there big 1st round win and will overlook the Pirates.
Powell 65
Estill 60

BECAUSE MOUNTAIN 14 SAID SO!
I dont think Estill will over look Powell Co. Coach Bentley does a great job over there and this may have been his best job as a head coach.When you have as many kids out as he has this year and keep playing hard and never giving up good things will happen and im sure tonight will be a hard fought game by both team. I think Estill will win this game because of hard work and a will to win. I do think Coach hall does a great job but want pull this one out. Be safe coming to the game tonight.
I'm pumped. I can't sit still...I'm ready for this game!!!
Powell. 67
Estill 58