Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyd vs Mason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The games scheduled for today, Jan 6, has been postponed until sometime later in the month. The postponment is not weather related.
ashfan Wrote:The games scheduled for today, Jan 6, has been postponed until sometime later in the month. The postponment is not weather related.

Why was it postponed? did baker transfer again?
Maybe, but i sure wasnt to Raceland
Game is rescheduled for Tues 1/18... Not sure why but it was changed early this week...
ashfan Wrote:The games scheduled for today, Jan 6, has been postponed until sometime later in the month. The postponment is not weather related.

The game was moved because Boyd's girls played at home tonight and it would have had to been played in the little HS gym. So Boyd moved it so it could be played in the MS gym.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Why was it postponed? did baker transfer again?

give it time.
From what I understand he is one piece of the puzzle for the class that Anderson's kid is in. I hear that they have found the Yankee organization blueprint for success. He may not graduate from Boyd but that is not their intention.
I know one thing.....the kid is a really good athlete. devastating on a field or court. He's definitely a game changer.
I agree his athleticism is off the charts. He could compete with kids 2/3 years older than him and succeed.
Should be a great game!
The games are scheduled for tonight at 6:00 at the Boyd County Middle School. This comes off a Mason win by 2 against Verity 7th last night...and also an 8th grade win. And also last night Boyd 7th and 8th beat Russell pretty bad
Both 7th and 8th games were exciting,,,Boyd won the 7th, Mason won the 8th.