Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd Vs. Owsley County 1-21-06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game will be played at Morgan County in the Commercial Bank Hoops Showcase at 4:30. I think if SF plays the way they have been then they will win by 15.
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OWSLEY COUNTY? :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
I'm sure somebody does. All I know is they have only won 2 games this year. They must be pretty bad.
SF will name the score
sf should win this one pretty easy..
sf by 15!
Sf 15+
If Sf Plays Like They Did Against East Ridge I Say They Take This One By 20 Or More
I agree football player if SF plays like this it will be hard for anyone to stop them. SF by 15+
SF by 25
if the raiders can keep there heads up the should dominate this tourny
South Floyd
south floyd will win by 20+
i'd have to say SF by atleast 20+.Also i dont think we should judge the team by there record b/c sometimes its not the total of all the games they win its the way they play on the court each and everytime that counts.Maybe all the other games they have had some issues with players inside the team egos and all that stuff that shouldnt b on the court anyway unless it in a professional type of sportsmanship manner.Just saying that SF shouldnt go in thinking that its gonna be an easy win and be ready for anything.Good Luck SouthFloyd.
we've seen where ****iness gets everyone.
I Agree With That
Owsley County is not the same team since Robert Smith returned 10 days ago. They got off to a rough start after he returned with losses to Lee County and Estill County, but since then have defeated Powell County, and led Hazard in Thursday's game until about 2 min left in the game, at which time Smith fouled out. Hazard finally won by 8, but that was their biggest lead of the night.

Also, Perry Central only beat Owsley by 11 last month in Hazard, and Smith was not playing at that time.

You guys may be a little more than surprised by your 20+ predictions of a loss for the Owls.

The one thing that has hurt Owsley this year is the team is very young. They didn't have any seniors until Smith became eligible on Jan 10.
Why wasn't he eligible before?
i think sf by 15... GOOD LUCK RAIDERS
Sf by 23, They will have the lead my 7 in the first,13 in the second,17 in the 3rd and 23 by the end of the game. NO OVERTIMES TONIGHT
"ACE" Wrote:Why wasn't he eligible before?

He transfered to Clay County at the beginning of the 2004-05 school year, and then transfered back to Owsley in January 2005. The KHSAA ruled he had to sit out one year before he could regain his eligilibty.
anyone got a score from the game?????
SF lost by like 10...Owsley couldnt miss a shot
Well that explains why there is no post.....

So they lost to a 2-12 Owsley team?????:wtf1:

I don't know about them..... Lose to P-burg by 20 and then lose to Perry Central in a game in which they had a 7 point lead with a minute and a half left, I was listening to it on the radio and the game should have ended in regulation with a diff. outcome............
"TATE_64" Wrote:Well that explains why there is no post.....

I don't know about them..... Lose to P-burg by 20 and then lose to Perry Central in a game in which they had a 7 point lead with a minute and a half left, I was listening to it on the radio and the game should have ended in regulation with a diff. outcome............
The "2-12 Owsley team" is not the same team now since Robert Smith has returned on Jan 10. They basicly had Hazard beat Thursday, with a 9 point halftime lead and a lead with 3 minutes left in the game. Then Smith fouled out. And Hazard is one of the best teams in the 14th.
Owsley's 3-13 record would be more like 9-7 if Robert could have played all season.
Sf[U]
does any 1 watck oes basketball
"TATE_64" Wrote:Well that explains why there is no post.....

Im sorry, but your team, South Floyd will lose a lot more games, with fans that have the attitude like you do my friend.
:beerwez: