Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #6 Ohio St vs. #8 Arkansas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the All State Sugar Bowl #6 Ohio State takes on #8 Arkansas. Who you gonna take in this one?
SEC continues their dominance of the Big 10. Arkansas by 10.
I can't stand OSU, so I am pulling hard for Arkansas and the SEC to continue it's dominance.
I am an Ohio State fan. I hope they lay the smack down on Arkansas.
^ :redboxer:
Stardust Wrote:^ :redboxer:

We need a smiley face giving an atomic elbow on here just like Dusty always did. By the way Stardust, why do you hate THE Ohio State so much?
Westside Wrote:We need a smiley face giving an atomic elbow on here just like Dusty always did. By the way Stardust, why do you hate THE Ohio State so much?

LOL, it has to be out there someone where Westy:biggrin:
Westside Wrote:We need a smiley face giving an atomic elbow on here just like Dusty always did. By the way Stardust, why do you hate THE Ohio State so much?

I think most Kentucky football fans don't like OSU football for the same reason that the fans of the Pittsburgh Pirates don't like the Boston RedSox. The "have nots" are usually jealous of the "haves".
I absolutely hate the Big Ten and I really hope Arkansas absolutely rolls over the Buckeyes to put them in their place.

Go Razorbacks!
I absolutely love Ohio State! In 07 They let Florida Cream them in the NCAA championship game(Basketball). Also losing 2 National Championships and one Tostitos Fiesta Bowl in a row(Football). They kinda just let other teams win championships Smile. Being overrated then being crushed by SEC teams makes me love them Smile
I also think it could have something called favortism by the NCAA. I don't know of any other schools that had people cheat and break rules and then the NCAA suspends them for the next year and not the games still left to be played... Mind boggling.
Navajo4life Wrote:I also think it could have something called favortism by the NCAA. I don't know of any other schools that had people cheat and break rules and then the NCAA suspends them for the next year and not the games still left to be played... Mind boggling.

I have to agree with you. I don't see how the NCAA justified this.
I hope Arkansas beats them by 50